USA Pics

2020-05-15-143216.jpg

2020-05-15-054026.jpg

2020-05-15-143052.jpg

2020-05-15-143112.jpg

Finally got my timing with Postimage correct, and able to upload a few..

First and third are, I think, the UMR 2018 Route, the third is, I think, Crawford NE route ..screenshots taken a while ago.
-The borders around the shots are added, as these are from a series of screen shots for my desktop backgrounds on a widescreen monitor.

Last edited:
With 6000 tons behind them and a grueling climb ahead of them, these two SLRR Little Joes and the SD40-2s behind them have their work cut out for them. A mixed manifest originating in Parkersburg rolls on past the electric shops and test track at Boaz, West Virginia.

kWS4IoA.jpg

Cheers,
SM

Fox Lake

Currently working on a route that runs from Chicago to Fox Lake and extends to Janesville for WSOR freight services. Here's some photos of the almost complete Fox Lake area
MP36%27s-at-Fox-Lake-Yard.jpg
tumblr_m9fax0Fo1r1rdhne9o1_500.jpg
Fox-Lake-Metra.jpg
Fox-Lake-Yard.jpg
Fox-Lake-outbound-train.jpg

Last edited:
Before SLRR came onto the scene in the late 60s, the original electrified division was built and ran by the PRR. As finances fell south and Penn Central became inevitable, it was sold off to SLRR who could afford to take on such a project. We step back now to when Altoona-built steam ruled these steep grades.

46nzZZy.jpg

ZsYejHM.jpg

Ti3Io2X.jpg

Cheers,
SM

Back