USA Pics

Justin, those are the most beautiful EMD's I've ever seen. Thank you for giving us your all, and I hope these are out by Christmastime!
P.S. Are we getting more skins in the future (MILW, GN BSB, MRL, ATSF WB) and even a fictional skin (CD&N anyone?)?

It is my intention that the first run of F45s are available by Christmas which is likely the BN and ATSF versions, not certain I will get GN finished by then but it is coming as well. The FP45 (like MILW or ATSF warbonnet) is a different locomotive but should follow shortly.

There is also some concern going around about the cabs for some reason. I can assure you I have built cabs for them. At the risk of going off topic for this thread:

2021-12-04_174417.jpg

That cab interior looks awesome! I think you'll probably end up doing SD40PF/SDF40-2, DDA40X, and redoing an interior for the F40PH (& F40PH variants) sometime in the future.

Both new BN 45 models look great. The "gumball" beacon on the BN units has the most realistic beacon animation I've seen on any locomotive in a game. It's those little details that makes these units fun to operate.

It is my intention that the first run of F45s are available by Christmas which is likely the BN and ATSF versions, not certain I will get GN finished by then but it is coming as well. The FP45 (like MILW or ATSF warbonnet) is a different locomotive but should follow shortly.

There is also some concern going around about the cabs for some reason. I can assure you I have built cabs for them. At the risk of going off topic for this thread:

2021-12-04_174417.jpg

Thank you for your information! I don't believe having a custom cab is a necessity but having one makes everyone happy. Hope to see them on Christmas Day!

I spy with my little eye what appears to be procedural JR track? :eek: Please Justin, if you are able, tell us more about them.
Theres a whole set I was working on a while ago. There are still some parts I need to address about it, including fixes for the half-finished procedural track system the game uses.

Looking pretty good there dman.

Edit: I don't do much route building but this is a little addon to Tidewater on the outskirts. Still much to do to make the scene look about right though.

Last edited:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Later, the steam engine is later seen with a short freight train rumbles through, while the ground and hills were shaking as if in a earthquake.

Last edited:
UP manifest waiting for a Intermodal train to pass

The Intermodal passing the stopped train will be behind the Autorack train when it gets to Cajon

What route is that, it looks beautiful!

It's Cajon Pass Xtreme. This one is set in the modern days. There is also one that takes place in the 1990s before the triple track.
I changed out the GT Lightconc tracks as I was not a big fan of them, and I change the environment and sky to make it more real

Last edited:
It's Cajon Pass Xtreme. This one is set in the modern days. There is also one that takes place in the 1990s before the triple track.
I changed out the GT Lightconc tracks as I was not a big fan of them, and I change the environment and sky to make it more real

Talking about dman's picture, but thanks anyways. Apparently wanghalen seems to hate the CD&N now

Back