USA Pics

Hi ZetanCrash! Very nice shots, really great job!

b1%202017%2011%20910.jpg

b1%202017%2011%20911.jpg

b1%202017%2011%20912.jpg

Barti.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
another 4-8-4 breaks the ban on steam that was in place by CSX who was and still is anti-steam unfriendly which the engine is hauling a string of their hoppers.

A few shots of a steam excursion being readied with some help from the local fire department and the journey afterwards

Early-morning-finds-the-crew-readying-Western-Maryland-734-for-an-excursion-train..jpg

They-have-a-little-help-watering-her-from-the-local-fire-department..jpg

Catskill-Northern-%23402-readies-the-coaches-for-today%27s-excursion-train-as-WM-%23734-finishes-readying-herself..jpg

Sunrise-and-the-crew-is-still-busy-getting-things-ready-for-the-excursion..jpg

Lubricating-%23734s-joints-for-her-run..jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
the year is 1990 and the Tidewater Western railroad's staff that consists of the boss, workers, management and so on was not happy to see a diesel show up on the 100 percent steam powered system and they decided to have the 1432, a brand spanking new 4-8-4 northern, take the trespassing diesel which is in Penn Central paint, to the scrapyard to be scrapped unless an offer has been made to save it just as long as it is away from the railroad's fleet of steam engines and the entire railroad all together.

Here are some from a route I've been working on for the past few months, the UP Iroyas Subdivision across central Nebraska. Based on the UP's Overland Route mainline.

First, a Z-train and a manifest race across the bridge over 27 Mile Creek, 27 miles east of Daypog Yard (emulating Bailey Yard). The Z-train is catching up fast, as the manifest had some wheelslip problems at first.

Finally, the Z-train catches up.

The race stays neck and neck as they pass Rielas Jct., where the Charaston and Southern branches off.

Later on in the progress on the route, I was putting down rulers for signal placement, and... this happened. Took a screenshot because I found it funny.

Back