USA Pics

f085de77d745883bcbb8f93bc7298ac6.jpg

78a5498c3e7dd2c5e1fd5e4e190e1c83.jpg

4befd78090bc0f0ff005d121d5c55dfd.jpg

bedb387bb3540680246543f077b39686.jpg

5f5386934a680d09c39ae5c77973594d.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Sometime in the early 1960's, The Milford, Partlow and Western Railway bought a spur off of the RF&P at Milford, In 1967, the MP&W expanded the spur to Partlow, Va to service a Cement plant, In 1973 they expanded the line to the existing Southern Line in Orange, Va. Once the central hub from the MP&W, Partlow served a small yard for the 68 Mile railway, now owned by Norfolk Southern and interchanges with CSX at Milford, Partlow is a mere shell of its former self, facing a line closure due to the lack of businesses along the route. The year is now 1992 and NS train P52 Enter the empty yard and old locomotive servicing station at Partlow. *Note this is Fictional*

Couldn't decide where to put this, it's still in progress but it's pretty close to done. Anyway, here it is, one of my C628s has finally gotten into the game and textured! (It still needs correct ARN and a few tweaks)

-Ben

Some screenshots from my American Mountains route (WIP route)

CSX tanker train departs Marklan (Crossings hasn't been programmed yet)

Double track now goes to single. The engineer is prepared for the bends this section has to offer

The track now follows highway 54 for a small section

And finally, the train passes the formal main line track that once saw traffic. Now lays there in the weeds and grass (WIP)

Considering it took me over three months to circle back to finally doing skins on his models, I think he's got a right to be excited!

More to follow soon guys, keep your eyes peeled.

I wasn’t sure about the Gmax thread because it says Screenies/Renders, I was under the impression that people could post anything 3D modeled that wasn’t completed there. I’ll remember that for next time, sorry about the misunderstanding!:wave:

-Ben

Hello,

Does anybody know if there's a better cab ( a realistic one ) for the F7 than the built-in from N3V from the Trainz UTC please ?

Thanks in advance

I don't know of any finished ones. I think it was DON49PLM or somebody with a similar rendering style posted a picture of an F unit cab in the 3DSMax thread a while back. Den't knaw whatever happened to it, though. I've got the inside of a cab made up for a TA(shhh), E5 and FT, but none of those would really match an F7. (And of course, every EMD diesel of the era seems to have radically different brake stands et cetera, which doesn't exactly help things either)

Back