USA Pics

I now understand why you are more than OK with only using freeware and shun payware.

why is that again?

it would mainly be because my mom doesn't usually have the time to spend so much money on a train simulator like all of you do and that I don't have a job

I do my own reskins too

Last edited:
why is that again?

it would mainly be because my mom doesn't usually have the time to spend so much money on a train simulator like all of you do and that I don't have a job

I do my own reskins too

Tip: Use PayPal and put a little away at a time, say $5 or $10 every week or two weeks will eventually let you buy some really good payware.

I now understand why you are more than OK with only using freeware and shun payware.

There's no need to be a jerk, we've all been there.

--------------------------------

Returning to the topic...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Some of us are still new to route building. As was said above, we've all been there. I draw inspiration from all these amazing screenshots. But I'll start sharing my own screenshots in it's own thread. We need more people trying to create, and not be afraid.

BTW very nice shots in the last 24 hours here. As always I see some very amazing stuff.

Thanks

Sean

Re Post #44020 Wow, nice screenshot but also one of the greatest weathered skin I have seen on a steam engine.....Congratulations ! Is this weathered unit available somewhere (freeware or payware) ?
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Looks like The Appalachian Invasion has spread to these parts too, eh Leo? :p Lookin good buddy.

GSS coal train trundles through the back alleys of Birchleaf, VA.

BHCj5qM.jpg

why is that again?

Some things are better left not spoken. I have a nice job, and they aren't as hard to get and do as some people think, it's just all in about the time you put into it, which if we study your posts, your route, and your complaints, we can certainly tell that is not much.

Re Post #44020 Wow, nice screenshot but also one of the greatest weathered skin I have seen on a steam engine.....Congratulations ! Is this weathered unit available somewhere (freeware or payware) ?
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

The locomotive is a W.I.P from trainboi1 over at Trainzforge it should be available as payware in the near future.

Back