USA Pics

BTVD

A well done group of cars. I use them regularly.

MP242
You are truly The "Count of Criticism". The screens were intended to picture the area TWO WEEKS after
the vegetation control. Plenty of time for the weeds to die and the railroad to scatter ballast. I am waiting anxiously for a screenshot or video contribution from you; something other than vitriol.

I have removed my vitriolic comments to MP242. We do indeed need to stick together as a community.

BTW: Nice winter scene MP242.

O7dwhil.jpg

The paint on M&M 3000 is so new the numberboards haven't been installed as it idles at the CD&P Peoria shops.

Last edited:
One of WCs survivors, a lone GP40, pulls some empties out from the lumber yard, which will be replaced with some loads

Because rail cars in the past were not as reliable as the modern fleet, in days gone by when a train entered a switching yard, every car was inspected by a designated yard crew. To prevent interrupted service and major delays up or down the line, these crews, sometimes referred to as "car toads" looked for potential hazards such as overheated bearings (hotboxes), dragging equipment, bad order wheels, shifted loads or damaged cars. When a car was in need of repair, a "Bad Order" tag was attached, the car was reported to the yard office and eventually taken to the yard's repair in place or "RIP" facility.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Just a test screenshot

How do I put in my screenshot in a post? I tried and all that shows up is the file path.

Last edited:
Back