USA Pics

A day out on the great Strasburg Railroad along with some drone shots of the yard.
micedoe_20181005_0000.jpg
micedoe_20181005_0002.jpg
micedoe_20181005_0005.jpg
micedoe_20181005_0010.jpg
micedoe_20181005_0012.jpg
micedoe_20181004_0001.jpg

micedoe_20181005_0014.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The Railroad management office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania had thought of a way of improving the appearance in the paint scheme of it's 4-8-4 Steam Power which was inspired by Southern Railroads such as the Southern, Tennessee and Eastern and the Western Maryland which resulted this oil fired sub class receiving this treatment and the railroad has once again upgraded their tracks for giant steam engines like the 8226 which burns oil.

Last edited:
hi norm. Im a fan of your work.
Fun fact...the buses in the 5th picture are romanian ROCAR( were did you find them? :) ), used in Bucharest ( RATB logo ) until the 2009-2010 when they were replaced by Mercedes Citaro buses.
PS: forgive any mistakes i made, english is my second language.

hi norm. Im a fan of your work.
Fun fact...the buses in the 5th picture are romanian ROCAR( were did you find them? :) ), used in Bucharest ( RATB logo ) until the 2009-2010 when they were replaced by Mercedes Citaro buses.
PS: forgive any mistakes i made, english is my second language.

<kuid:59940:3048> Autobuz Rocar by razvan100 on the DLS

They are built into the Fall Harvest Nebraska Route. :D

Last edited:
pic

The Railroad management office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania had thought of a way of improving the appearance in the paint scheme of it's 4-8-4 Steam Power which was inspired by Southern Railroads such as the Southern, Tennessee and Eastern and the Western Maryland which resulted this oil fired sub class receiving this treatment and the railroad has once again upgraded their tracks for giant steam engines like the 8226 which burns oil.

Have you figured out what whistle sound you'll put on the freight Northern?

LOL, MORE! (by request) lol

Added more supplies and heavy (ground) equipment. :D

(There is a video by UP that says that their rail replacement train extends for 6 miles, I must be approaching that by now. :hehe: )

@btvfd oh yes, I've been collecting them for seven years now. Your contributions makes up a substantial portion of this scene. You, Davesnow, and rgcx make most of this collection except for the specialized equipment.

Edit; Almost forgot the mandatory safety training. :hehe:

Edit; Well it took 2.5 hours but...

I was able to import the session into TRS19. I did have to download an updated JR EOT library but otherwise it all showed up without error. I have not gone through the collection one by one to see if there are any visual problems yet.

Last edited:
Awesome Shots guys! I love the night shots e195087, and the period shots with the old Mack trucks and vintage cars Jacksonbarno!

[FONT=&quot]SP KCOAF (Kansas City - Oakland, autorack)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Some busy freight yard action on my personally modified version of Roon3808's NS Reading Line. I do have some other freeware NS routes, but I will be using this route until a better, more prototypical NS route like JR's NS Pittsburgh Sub gets released.

This however might end up on a YouTube video once I get the session (a local freight one) it was taken from finished.

45147079082_3eb3390378_b.jpg

SP KCOAF (Kansas City - Oakland, autorack)

Fantastic looking snowy pictures removed
Wow... just... wow! That looks so great!

Is that a personal project or is that route available somewhere?
If not, could you tell me if those snowy bushes are available on the DLS (and if they are seasonal)?

Back