USA Pics

faa116b92e5b8fa208426704c4e13caa.jpg

Hello Mchawkman (MSP)

I was just enquiring about the Caliente Garage in your post #39418 is that available for downloading some where or is it a personal creation.

Any information would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Joe.

Given how those E6's appear to be mesh mods of the payware E5's, what sort of legalities would need to be cleared up if they were to be released? I respect the decision of any content creator, even if part of me wants to dip them in L&N blue and cream. :3

Given how those E6's appear to be mesh mods of the payware E5's, what sort of legalities would need to be cleared up if they were to be released? I respect the decision of any content creator, even if part of me wants to dip them in L&N blue and cream. :3

Actually they are MY E-6's Trainz forge are finishing some of my projects.
adc004f14bd6fa3c430e6deea07a282e.jpg

2437cb6a6fd4b004002b0825a485d779.jpg

Please pardon the lack of scenery, between MP 26 and MP 38 there is no scenery on my route, but this was to show a nice consist, and later it will be seen in scenery.

In a shot reminiscent of Florida's Gold Coast Railroad Museum Moving Location behind 113 and 153, here a collection of Southern Pacific Equipment, owned by the new start NRHS Chapter the "Point Jeyes Railroad Museum" move from the Gurtantown Central's main Yard, where they are stored in the open, for winter storage at Banana Hill (this is fruit growing country!). More shots will show them arriving at the SP Station there, with scenery.

8c176bef73ff8a046021b84890f66d67.png

Saturnr

Those look nice ANL. For a second they looked like fictional Milw Yellow. Idk how but they did in my eyes.

You know that MILW Yellow was UP Armour Yellow? Their passenger contract stated that trains that went from the UP to the MILW had to be painted in UP colors. Your eye weren't fooling you.

Those look nice ANL. For a second they looked like fictional Milw Yellow. Idk how but they did in my eyes.

The Milwaukee Road painted its equipment in UP armor yellow when they started a passenger contract with the Union Pacific, granted these trains never used the older E6s rather the E8s and E9s the UP relied on for passenger service.

Edit: Nickrailfan beat me to the punch. This is why you don't wait to post an hour after you start writing lol

Last edited:
Some CA&L action at Cincinnati's Central Station on the bank of the Ohio River in the summer of 1940. A pair of E6s back the new Missouri Ranger from Kansas City into the station, while a matched set of E3s lead train number 2, the Pine Limited out of town. CA&L trains from the south and north, after crossing the Belt Railway bridge, had to back into the station, with the locomotives facing out. For outbound trains, the train would back out of the station to CB tower, where it would then proceed up the embankment and over the bridge. Trains to and from the east operated normally, as there was no reversing move.

419f3e750af6cb2d4ddd7d71a3273aec.jpg

Soooo, does this now mean more CA&L stuff will be coming? Cause those look amazing!

EDIT: Btw nice reskinned track JB. Looks very good :), same for those E units, keep it up!

Last edited:
Back