USA Pics

WC Train TO11, runs daily between Shops Yard and Sault Ste. Marie, and on this day, we catch him passing thru Pembine, after making the required stop at the diamond that crosses the Escanaba and Lake Superior RR. In the siding by the depot, we see some ELS power laying over

online safety pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The WC hosted their fall train ride, the 3026 came up to be part of this ride for this weekends fall activities, the last 2 pictures, you can see the conductor walking back up to board the loco

TANE_2019-10-13_00-08-09-801.png

September 17th, 2004, P&B S4 #2100 taking some old ex-LIRR P-72s out of Allegheny Yard to deliver them to the new Mason & Rosewood Scenic Railroad later that day.

Mount Sinai Turn Part 1

It's 7:00 AM at the Pocahontas locomotive yard and N&W SD9s #s 2352 & 2349 wait for N&W C36-7 #8519 from the western Buckhorn Mines to clear through.

At Pocahontas, VA they pick up a string of empties and head out for Bramwell Junction and Mount Sinai

Thanks for the Columbus Day Sale JR! It gives me an excuse to try out a new version of one of my favorite sessions on the Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal Route. :D

Last edited:
Normhart,
Those are really great shots! I especially like the first one - your shot composition is really well done and the lighting really enhances the engines. :Y:

I didn't see the route on the DLC. Is that route available? It really looks well done.

Heinrich505

Its the Norfolk Western route that was built into TS12.

Cheers

Correct. I imported it from TS12 build 49922. This required replacing the old SpeedTrees with billboard trees, copying the route over, and replacing the billboard trees with new mcguirel SpeedTrees. Took quite awhile but this was the most successful conversion I've done so far.

Last edited:
Nice Merchants Limited!

Mount Sinai Turn Part 2, Bramwell Junction run around.

One of many Bluestone River crossings

Crossing the Elkhorn Branch Junction

Heading for Bramwell, WV

:D

Last edited:
Josh Drumm's Reading and Northern in TANE SP4 with trees created from Jankvis' billboard trees blueprint with textures from MSTS trees and Trainz G:trees.

jankvis_tane_32.jpg

Too bad N3V didn't finish TANE.

Harold

Last edited:
Josh Drumm's Reading and Northern in TANE SP4 with trees created from Jankvis' billboard trees blueprint with textures from MSTS trees and Trainz G:trees.

<snip>

Harold

I thought that was the Reading and Northern Route, great route but I wish it would have been been done for the heyday era. All those ripped up tracks and missing yards. :(

Normhart,
Your conversion of the Norfolk Western route really looks spectacular. Hah, you left me in the dust detailing your conversion efforts. Waaaay above my skill level. The trees look so lifelike. You did a great job.

I really like your early morning lighting effects. They look so right. :Y:

I had been balanced on the fence about getting those SD9 engines (a weak spot for me...the SD9s just look so cool in any livery) until you posted your screen shots. Bam, 10 minutes later, after a quick trip to the JR site, I was running them on the EK3. So much for willpower, haha!

Heinrich505

Back