USA Pics

dbffdznf.png

The Pennsylvanian

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

A Tidewater Western Railroad owned 2-8-2 Mikado steam engine is seen on a passenger train after leaving the station , the railroad mentioned on those cars would later be merge with other railroads form Conrail which lasted until CSX and Norfolk Southern.

Susie Q in New England.

A westbound manifest with symbol MEBU ascends the grades through the heavily forested regions of Muskanippee National Forest with an eclectic consist typical of the NYSW-controlled years of the Delaware & Hudson. A snazzy B40-8 (one of 20 financed by CSX) leads a Southern SD40 and ex-Reading 7412.
TRS19-Platinum-2021-07-27-16-50.png

TRS19-Platinum-2021-07-27-17-05-1.png

TRS19-Platinum-2021-07-27-17-09.png

TRS19-Platinum-2021-07-27-17-13.png

TRS19-Platinum-2021-07-27-17-17.png

TRS19-Platinum-2021-07-27-17-20.png

@Dyratrast those are some nice screens showcasing different eras of CSX.

A Chessie SD35 is spotting AFV's deploying for a training exercise at Fort Liberty on my modified version of the Pennsylvania & Berwind.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

During a Google search, I came across this screenshot of Eagle River #70 which also shows a motorcar like California Western #M-200.

Trainz-logging-scaled.jpg

I have a few questions surrounding this:
Who took the screenshot?
Who made the motorcar in the screenshot?
Was it ever released?
If so, where can I find it or is it no longer available?

Thank you.

During a Google search, I came across this screenshot of Eagle River #70 which also shows a motorcar like California Western #M-200.

Screenshot

I have a few questions surrounding this:
Who took the screenshot?
Who made the motorcar in the screenshot?
Was it ever released?
If so, where can I find it or is it no longer available?

Thank you.

Might be one of the many rail buses done by bendorsey that are on the DLS.

Did a reverse search on the image and turned up in an article by K&L's own Steve Lerro so more than likely it's one of his models but I can't say that with 100% certainty.
link to said artical: https://mtclarejct.com/timetable/ev...for-layout-building-detailing-and-consisting/

I found the image there too, but the article doesn't have any details on it.

Might be one of the many rail buses done by bendorsey that are on the DLS.

I downloaded them all, but none of them looked like what I was looking for when I previewed them.

Did a reverse search on the image and turned up in an article by K&L's own Steve Lerro so more than likely it's one of his models but I can't say that with 100% certainty.
link to said artical: https://mtclarejct.com/timetable/ev...for-layout-building-detailing-and-consisting/

I decided to email Steve asking him about the model in question. This was his response, directly copied from the email he sent me in return:

"That is indeed one of my shots. And would be the M200. Just a little pet project started early last year for fun to expand operations of the Eagle River for my own enjoyment. Eventually I'll get around to finishing it and doing something with it."

I decided to email Steve asking him about the model in question. This was his response, directly copied from the email he sent me in return:

"That is indeed one of my shots. And would be the M200. Just a little pet project started early last year for fun to expand operations of the Eagle River for my own enjoyment. Eventually I'll get around to finishing it and doing something with it."

That would be a fun little toy to have.

Time for modern Mojave. A UP Stack train lead by 2 ACe's, a GEVO and a C44-9W races by the camera outside of Edison, CA.
2021-07-31-121352.jpg

A bit further out, the train meets a BNSF empty coal train.
2021-07-31-121625.jpg

A couple of UP Geeps switch Edison, CA industries as the empty coal train blows by.
2021-07-31-122054.jpg

Those shots look so realistic!

Thanks! I took FULL advantage of my Club Car subscription and purchased many locomotives (mostly older SP and ATSF engines) and downloaded the UP SD70ACe Late and UP GP38-2 Old Strobes planning to use them here. Still using the old SPorBUST ACe's and GEVO's just because they are quality freeware that rivals the JR stuff.

Last edited:
Back