USA Pics

trainboi1_20151017_0001_by_trainboi-d9dgy98.jpg

trainboi1_20151017_0002_by_trainboi-d9dgy8v.jpg

trainboi1_20151017_0005_by_trainboi-d9dgy7s.jpg

trainboi1_20151017_0006_by_trainboi-d9dgy7d.jpg

Hauling 1000 tons of freight with a small Mikado is probably something that should never happen. :eek:

Great shots... If this is TS12, how did you get your shots to be so high definition? I definitely need that quality...

This is in fact TS12. I use fraps for my images.

I know it is probably a stupid question, but did you delete ALL of his locomotives? You need to do this because there were KUID conflicts.

Yes. I have no errors with any of his engines but it just dont wanna show.

Today my entire (once perfectly fine) RBMN sd fleet was wiped out by a faulty sd40-2b; I'll have to see to those later. I am a positive thinker though, so on the brighter side, I was able to install an older sd80MAC model (trailing unit) featuring sliding cab windows from RRM into T2, after months of attempts.

ECMqTX2Rst.png

RnI1vwXo4z.png

DvWBosVt.png

CSX local Y706 makes its way eastbound on the Rockford Road's Cottage Grove Sub through the Kendall-Brooks neighbourhood of Central City.

The longest power move I've seen was 27 units consisting of two leads, 24 helpers, and 1 DPU. It was departing west of Cassleton.

jQ2vpk.png

~ABH

Yeah, except it's heavily modded and currently unreleased. I'm still waiting on ARN and possibly a way to fix the driver animation. I've also got a C&O version, and some berks skinned in DT&I, PM, LE&E, and a few other roads that look similar. All shall be released in time hopefully.

Back