USA Pics

More Suburbia

More suburbs to Metro City, still a housing boom here:hehe:
suburb3.jpg

hert

The Central of Wisconsin's recently aquired ex BN GP35 was rushed into service just days after being delivered. We chased it on its first revenue trip on the L-BA-30.

Here we see the train heading past Kavoori Paper near Coddington, WI. The train consists of 3 empty 2 bay covered hoppers for the WC in Dexterville and four 3 bay covered hoppers that will be set out in Junction City for the M-LXOW to pick up on its way through. They are destined for Owen, WI.
21f4afc7b30f73905a878d5bf037d2e9.jpg

We decided to not chase the local but instead spend the day at Junction City. Many trains past but the shots sucked so I won't bother posting. About an hour after sunset the L-BA got the lineup around the SE wye of the plant. His manifest for Bancroft consisted of 4 loads of sand from the WC, 3 empty reefers off of the UP bound for Ocean Spray in Babcock, and an empty centerbeam for Owen, and 4 more sand loads.
b42cf9caaa71371bc7c00d849854c68f.jpg

-Steve

Last edited:
007007 (or should we call you Bond, James Bond:hehe: ), I like how you put a story to each picture. It builds character. You need a Vodka Martini after all those great shots. Shaken, not stirred, as per typical, sir?:D

007007 (or should we call you Bond, James Bond ), I like how you put a story to each picture. It builds character. You need a Vodka Martini after all those great shots. Shaken, not stirred, as per typical, sir?

You like to see stories with pix??? Well here is a topic that ya might have missed out on:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=28724

I came up with some pretty good ones in there

For a story I just whipped up....Not the greatest, but it will have to do for now

Well today we are up around the Michigan area where we catch train A411 that runs from Green Bay to SSAM

Our first shot of the day we catch him passing thru the small town of Trout Lake

Our next 2 shots are some shots along the line with some pretty cool scenery along the line

After making a set out at SSAM and having a new crew come aboard.....Train A411 now becomes train AL011 the SSAM to Hawk Jct Local

Here we see him making his way thru town

On the out skirts of town

Passing the Agawa Falls dam

Stomping thru the small community of Frater

Slowing to make the last leg of its journey...AL011 makes a stop here at the yard office to run in and get its paper work for what cars have to be set out here at the yard and what train has to be made back up for train AL010 back to SSAM and for train A412 back to Green Bay

Time to head er on home

Picture of the Skye Moore Airport passenger loading/unloading area and station. With parking garages in the background.
airport2z.jpg
hert

Last edited:
@gfisher, thank you for Bridgeport Southern. It's a fine and fantastic Layout. Here one Night Shot from that wonderful Jewel :).

1280_6536393330383366.jpg

Cheers Epo:)

Last edited:
@gfisher, thank you for Bridgeport Southern. It's a fine and fantastic Layout. Here one Night Shot from that wonderful Jewel :).

Cheers Epo:)

Wow epoche amazing, ur slogan should be, Epoche making trainz come alive:D
Your screens are always very good.

hert

hert: That's a cool shot, I'd recommend using subway equipment unless you want it to be an inter-city line. Where'd you get that airport from? I need something just like that.

hert: That's a cool shot, I'd recommend using subway equipment unless you want it to be an inter-city line. Where'd you get that airport from? I need something just like that.

The airport is payware, came with the route cabon city classic. And the station isnt part of the airport but a DB one i added.:cool:

hert

Back