USA Pics

Nice shots Nicholas but lets not be promoting drag racing on those narrow streets.;)

Signature.jpg

Porshe 911 VS BMW M3? I think that it would actually be an interesting race.

I'm thinking you're right, but regardless the outcome, I'm thinking this is a great idea for a trackside photo op! Well done Nicholas.

:Y:

Where the crap did you get that old Ford semi cab? Can I have one?

@ motorbreath: It's part of MJCopter's "MoPac: Route of the Eagle". Download the route and then check the assets of it and download those from the DLS and you'll have it. I included the link to the route in my screenshot post. EDIT: Here's more details on it...if this is the one I'm thinking you're talking about... Asset Name: "Mack DM600 tractor tnit" Author: alien3 KUID: <kuid:119692:8009017>

:)

Previous shot:
I didn't see who won, because my train was faster than the both of them . :D

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

lol Nicholas

Last edited:
Where'd you get those vehicles from?

They're built-in content in 09. Type these alphabets in the search bar for the cars:

Porsche,
BMW,
Car,
Celica,
TT,
VW.

Trucks and trailers have the following starting alphabets:

Track,
Truck,
trailer
mfm.

Hi all. Thanks for the comments. This section is complete and I'll be taking screenshots for the route's thread in a moment. :D

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

I was invited this weekend to look over Gandalf's TRS2006 SP1 layout named Shoreline East from his website.
After taking lots of screenshots, I can now show you what a great job he has done of it. Unfortunately, I can only put 10 up, but, it gives a a rough idea of what it's like.
Now, first things first.....For those of you who want to download this route - BEWARE - it is very high poly, in fact, it is really only favourable for high-end computers...
As you can see Mike has included the super high detailed tracks recently created by George Fisher as they bank suitably apparently for the electric trains that run on this little route to New Haven.
As well as the tracks, it is electrified throughout, has a medium sized yard and lots of spline bridges and roads, so very high detail.....
I would also like to draw your attention to Conny Lubings wonderful fleet of Amtrak/MARC bilevel and single level coaching stock and lovely electric locomotives, which are absolutely perfect for this type of layout.
It is not 100% complete or textured, on Gandalf's own admission, but, you can finish the job off to your own personal satisfaction, no doubt....
The parts that have been attended to, Mike has done a great job with the trees, grasses and textures, and he also included night time lit buildings so you can run trains in the dark....

Have fun.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

amazing! where did u get those platforms?

A rare view of Valley Railroad,picking up it's interchange containing,some track,ballast,steel to rebuild a bridge to extend the route,as well as some coal to fire the 2 steam locomotives, from P&W to drag it up north to Essex.
valley43.jpg

valley45.jpg

valley46.jpg

valley47.jpg

valley48.jpg

valley49.jpg

Back