USA Pics

The latest content from West Coast Trains, sitting in the yard:

Yard.jpg

My Computer started lagging and this was all I could get.

Iced8383

Wow great shots people! That's some nice work and I really like coming to this thread to check out the latest ones.

Someday I hope to contribute some from the GLC when I get more scenery put in.

Thanks all!

It could be one of the blue and yellow F7s IllinoisCentral, but yes it does look like that Aussie railroading company, and his switches are really tight.

Metro-North Waissac Express outside of Hartsdale

trainz2009-02-2319-28-20-26.jpg

Metro-North Waissac Express crossing over at Crestwood

trainz2009-02-2319-20-24-40.jpg

Hustle thru Crestwood

WassaicExpressatCrestwood.jpg

The express prepares to slow down as it passes Hartsdale

WassaicExpressatHartsdale.jpg

First express stop White Plains next stop Brewster ALL ABOARD!!:)

StoppedatWhitePlains.jpg

Motorbridge. You've been posting some good screen shots. I have a little advice for you. When in game before you take the screen shot press the F5 key. That will get rid of the heads up display so it don't take away from the pic. Then just press F5 again to put it back.

Bill

Excellent post Bill. I really like your signature and I hope other people will read it and think about it.

To further help the quality of your screenshots motorbridge, you can disable the switch names (I believe it's the question mark on the upper menu on the top right). It took me a while to learn that one myself...

I'll see if I can get around to posting something sometime soon...

:wave:

Gisa ^^

Motorbridge. You've been posting some good screen shots. I have a little advice for you. When in game before you take the screen shot press the F5 key. That will get rid of the heads up display so it don't take away from the pic. Then just press F5 again to put it back.

Bill

Thanks alot slave-driver I'm new to this and it's great to hear feedback and advice from the veterans of screenshots:wave: :) ! I'm trying to post photos that people may have never taken before.

Back