USA Pics

Thank you Mick :) It's actually a DEM i made and am working on of Alliance NE to Edgemont SD - which is pretty much the modern day BNSF Butte Subdivision.

Sadly i choose TRS19 to work in, which, for me, pretty much lets every tree and grass that exists look like... :eek: ... well. So no idea what to do right now after finishing all the track work. It may just go to the trash bin.

Felix :wave:

Please don't trash it, please share what you have done if you aren't going to finish it :):)

Sadly i choose TRS19 to work in, which, for me, pretty much lets every tree and grass that exists look like...
:eek:
... well. So no idea what to do right now after finishing all the track work. It may just go to the trash bin.

I also use TRS19 and actually don't mind how it looks but I hope ya don't trash it mate let other's have a look first please lol, I did sum research on this Route awhile ago and had trouble working out how big to actually make Alliance so I'll be interested too see how you go with that part of it.
Keep up the great work Felix.
Cheers Mick.:)

Sneak Peeks of a Session in Development

A few sneak peeks from an operating session I'm developing for my BNSF: Clovis to Lubbock route...

PpqOUqV.jpg

SYN7q1X.jpg

dsHcuLX.jpg

bd675WK.jpg

qJm1cZ2.jpg

H3Or9Bh.jpg

3LmDDOq.jpg

83Ldsbg.jpg

lv1lJLP.jpg

NA9RBEv.jpg

Thanks Graeme. The boatyard is part of a wip route based on the Albany Port Railroad in upstate NY. (I believe there is also one in Australia, but this is not that one).

TRS19 does have it quirks shall we say. The lighting is bad sometimes, esp on the shade side of objects. Also pbr can be a challenge, esp when it interacts w splines and objects.

[FONT=&quot]WEST from DENVER[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]WIP[/FONT][FONT=&quot] -[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WINTER PARK - FRASER AREA -
Those are some really nice tree covered hills. Highly relistic, not that the rest of the screen shots are anything to sneez at!
H.Fithers.
[/FONT]

Jango,
Beautiful shots. Is your West From Denver work in progress route going through the canyon and then into Glenwood Springs? I’ve driven that route many times. Your screenshots look familiar.

Heinrich505

Back