USA Pics

Not trying to steal your thunder kimo but i just wanted to see how you did it
aaf293b4784b8a06e14aebe2073187d7.jpg

I think deadpool has noticed something very peculiar that I have also been noticing for a while lately. Wonder if any one else has. Great shots everyone!

Nice work everyone here!

Is there any T:ANE screenshots? I wanna see the real effects of it and help me to decide when to buy it.:D

Sorry for my poor English.

Cheers
Felix

Now, what sort of locomotive is that? Looks like an SW7 long hood on an RS3 short hood. It also has an SW1 or Alco cab.

Looks like the ugly duckling of railroad locomotives :hehe::hehe::hehe::D No i'm just kidding it looks really good, nice to see Great Northern still rolling around somewhere.

A photographer snaps this while the fresh paint bakes in the sun.

Cheers.
Awwwww yeaaaaah. You've done a wonderful thing Aaron! This definitely made the visit to the forums worth my time.

For those wondering what the locomotive is, it is an EMD NW5.

I have a question for some of you very skilled route builders. Roughly how far away from the tracks do you stop adding detail and simply begin using "filler"? I tend to add details clear across a board and get burnt out. I'm getting a little better but I don't want to under do the detail and have a non-eye candy route.

I have a question for some of you very skilled route builders. Roughly how far away from the tracks do you stop adding detail and simply begin using "filler"? I tend to add details clear across a board and get burnt out. I'm getting a little better but I don't want to under do the detail and have a non-eye candy route.

if you cant see it from the tracks i dont worry about it and it also depends where you want to take shots at

Back