USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tidewater Terminals grain and feed facility. Made from the CDE Trainz - Ore Valley, merged with JR's Tidewater River, Diamond River, Coal Country, Eagle River, and all combined with The Pioneer Valley Routes. This a non ending work in progress!

Thank you for downloading one of our CDE Trainz routes and posting what you did with it here. After spending hours making our route pieces, it nice to see that people are using them. Info at cdetrainz.com

Tidewater-Terminals..jpg
Tidewater-Terminals.jpg

SLRR 3934 was involved in a grade crossing collision with a truck in 2003, which did significant damage to the front of the unit. It was bad enough that the entire front of the cab was very carefully and cleanly sliced off, and a new front was welded in its place. The shops had little grey paint on hand, nor the patience to redo all those chevrons, so they slapped black paint across the entire front of the cab. It was given its chevrons once again in 2017. Here, 3934 leads three other six axle EMDs with a mixed manifest eastbound.

ELE5FeF.jpg

Cheers,
SM

great, now i'm reminded to make a "vintage rolling stock paradise" showcase showing off every piece of rolling stock I have made and downloaded (mainly older, pre-2010's rolling stock)

Back