USA Pics

A shot of the yard at Proctor MN, with a little action going on around the yard, far left to right we got, a train switching out the propane spur, 2 empties heading back to the mine and a switcher flat switching the yard

Cumberland, MD, late-80s. With the completion of the CSX Merger, the former B&O shops provide a host of predecessor power from both halves of SCL Industries and Chessie System resting between assignments. Units of both EMD and GE build are present.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cumberland, MD, late-80s. With the completion of the CSX Merger, the former B&O shops provide a host of predecessor power from both halves of SCL Industries and Chessie System resting between assignments. Units of both EMD and GE build are present.

the amount of classic CSX here is mindblowing
ever tried 1970's Conrail?

Absolutely! I especially like the first barn one w the loco in the background.

Its railfan appreciation day which has brought out several steamers for the day...

Railfan-day.jpg

- Walter

Last edited:
Meanwhile on the industrial tracks on the other side of town "Dirty Harry" delivers some varied cargo. Many thanks to Erik (ekankal) for reskinning this unique locomotive and to Dave Snow for creating the original.

Chased one of the empties from Proctor to Keenan, along the way we did a meet outside of Payne, empties meeting the loads to go back to Duluth

Back