USA Pics

2021-04-08-105030.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

Love that yard shot, Mick.

Crew 6 is on duty swapping wells at Pier 6 while a light power move from Interbay heads to Stacy to pick up their train on a typical soggy Pacific Northwest morning. It's an... interesting... spot to railfan at night.
Crew-6-waits-in-the-clear-for-an-Interbay-Stacy-light-power-move.jpg

Later on, train 134, the 10am Seattle to Vancouver, BC train with the typical dog's breakfast of power is departing from Stacy only moderately behind schedule. The crew's happy to have the GP35 leading instead of the rattletrap GP5. The F7B wouldn't last the year on the BN before retirement and scrapping.
Train-134-departs-Stacy-for-Vancouver-BC.jpg

We caught 134 one last time further up the narrow GN/NP connecter along Alaska Way. From here until North Portal it's tough to get good shots without traffic in the way. On the scanner we heard they were stopped just past the ferry pier because of a car parked fouling the tracks, but by then we were soaked and already enjoying a good cup of coffee inside.
The-New-West-train-about-to-enter-the-narrow-tack-between-the-wharf-and-Alaska-Way-Viaduct.jpg

EMD SD60 Demonstrators idle below in an empty yard whilst an ATSF TOFC train cruises above on the High Line.
Screenshot-2021-04-09-140837.jpg

Route: Philskene's IndustRail version 4a

Last edited:
Thanks Forester 1 and Eboy87 not my Route though a young fellow over at the Jointedrail Gallery on Facebook made it, Loving the BN pic's too mate one of my favourite RR to follow, Thanks for sum more awesome screensavers too there Clekev.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

DARTrider --

People still drive my "IndustRail"? That is just so old now. Kinda like last century, about the time those demonstrators were on the road.

Phil

Coal County Railroad: this very heavy 15000t iron ore train for Alicia trudges at 6mph with 6 locomotives, 3 on the point, 2 mid-train and 1 on rear.

Ex-ATSF on Cajon Pass. Modified version of Cajon Pass Xtreme. I've tweaked environment settings and added superelevation up to the bottom. :cool:

Back