USA Pics

Contrary to what I just said, I bought Coal Country. I loved the original, and eventually, I caved. Scratchy, this route is beautiful, and it runs well on my sub-par hardware. My new favorite route, for sure.

These were on the Passenger session, where I failed about an hour in (I was going kinda slow). I accidentally set the cars too far back on the Richmond Wye, so when I went to couple to them to begin the return trip, I passed a red signal set off by the car blocking the switch. Almost enough to make a grown man cry.

Matt

Carrying some heavy loads - part of a house, heavy equipment, and other freight - over the gradient, coming into a storm.

34094322794_9f7f225d7f_o.png

These new skies are tremendous fun to play with, can get some really nice colours with them.

Cheers,
SM

965adc058eff331aa55f1d9fcd1f672f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
A lil bit of nostalgia.

Here's a rare sight: a fancy JR GEVO in the same consist as one of cnr's old C40-9W whilst running on "1 track concrete". Don't worry, this is TS12. Oh wait, I've been outmoded.

early morning start on the Tidewater Western Railroad.

2-6-0-mogul-no.44-is-seen-here--taking-on-more-water-and-coal-before-picking-up-a-string-of-boxcars-on-the-other-track..jpg

2-6-0 mogul no.44 is seen here refilling her tender with coal and water before switching over to pickup a cut of Southern Railroad boxcars.

Contrary to what I just said, I bought Coal Country. I loved the original, and eventually, I caved. Scratchy, this route is beautiful, and it runs well on my sub-par hardware. My new favorite route, for sure.

Matt

sory for quoting and know that its a payware route .all i want to know the name of trees used in this scene.they look perfect and real

Well, its more australian (or should be) but they are US Engines + last time i posted in the AUS thread they only complained track isnt right and blah blah, so here it goes:

Nice work Flusi we do have quite a few US loco's out here now but they only operate in the iron ore fields of Western Australia.
Cheers Mick.

I told myself, "I'm done with trains until JR releases their LIRR route. I will not get TANE as well, I will only comeback for LIRR and only run LIRR. That's it." I was set for the long run and then, they dropped this. Welp, it was a good stretch. Almost 3 years.

Missed the train, and there wasn't any for another hour so decided to take this picture. Next time I hope to get a train

79C8595DB3F924E531C3D7A52826A196F0A6A148

Last edited:
Back