USA Pics

Yeah, it's better then the low quality 25th annuversary loco I have
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I don't really use these low quality stuff anymore, unless I have to

I agree with Jdriver.

I do like both versions of the BNSF ES44 (not the 25th Anniversary units), but I just think the SPORBUST versions are meant to look like they got more weathering. When it comes to driving, I usually prefer the Jointed Rail version and sometimes the Davesnow "ES44AC Tier 4" (ET44AC) over the Sporbust ones.

It's October 1995, about 4:30 in the afternoon. Doing about 70 miles an hour, ATSF #200 comes out blazing hot leading two more SD75M's with a long container train in tow. Got some motion blur on this one.

2022-04-04-161550.jpg

Oh, and before everyone screams "HOW DID YOU FIX THE SKIN FILES," just go to the config of the skins and replace the ".tga" with ".texture." This works on all SRS locomotives with this issue.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, Flusi, how did you get those JR ES44's to "shine' like newer models?

Great stuff everyone!

Matt

Out of curiosity, Flusi, how did you get those JR ES44's to "shine' like newer models?

Matt

I too would like to know. I'll bet it took some time and effort. Kinda thinking of taking the built-in SP SD45's and overhauling them.

A good SP lashup there. 7-9 locomotives up front was not unheard of. Helper sets were usually fairly large too. I have seen photos of a train on Tehachapi Pass with 4 locomotives up front, 7 mid train, and 4 more on the rear.

A good SP lashup there. 7-9 locomotives up front was not unheard of. Helper sets were usually fairly large too. I have seen photos of a train on Tehachapi Pass with 4 locomotives up front, 7 mid train, and 4 more on the rear.

This was do to fact that after the failed ATSF merger, Southern Pacific was hurting financially, and didnt maintain there fleet as well as they could of. They used so many engines because half of them were probably dead in tow or broken down.

Back