USA Pics

Oh, wow! I work with a lot of cars that are native to that area (and my father owns 2 of 'em... ;) ).

Keep up the :udrool: work, Isaac!

SunnysideYard.jpg

Sunnyside Yard, Queens, NY
That looks Stunning, GREAT WORK!;)

Wow, I drop out for a month or two and you guys fill this thread with PURE AWESOMENESS.

Everything from page 85 to here...AWESOME!

About the pic directly above this post, what exactly are those pinkish things sticking out of the tops of the locos?

Actually part of the exhaust vents of the model ., they came like that from the download I was assuming the modeler was attempting a more rustic look....

They are spark arrestors, but I dont think they belong on that. Most of those type arrestors were found on MILW's switcher units.

They are spark arrestors, but I dont think they belong on that. Most of those type arrestors were found on MILW's switcher units.

I wonder why you would know that, Cozmo... :p

Anyways, great shots, everyone! *will have to dig into his box of goodies for something postworthy* :D

Eh...You are all wrong......They are loud speakers to keep the RR fans away from the tracks :hehe:

Ya thats the ticket lol!
Well anyways spark arrestors was the word I was lookin for earlier according to the modeler as posted on the DLS from May 02 that these units had these also did the same on the FP 45 s I noticed......
I think a bit of a paint touch up they can use ., but he did a nice job either way on these.....

Dave =)

Part of my Long Island Railroad inspired route.
lirr3.jpg

lirr2.jpg

lirr1.jpg

I have been working on this route during my spare time between finals on my college laptop. If I get a beeter one some day, mabye I can add alot of detail to the route.

No it has not worked for me, but I don't mind. I love the engines, and I can't wait to see the one with the wave and the Atlantic Branch engines.

Back