My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Corrected to 1906 locomotive

I can always depend on bdaneal to have well documented locomotives for most eras. Union Pacific #12 built by Baldwin on Jan 1906 Build No. 27384 UP Class A2. While these 4-4-2 were mostly dedicated to fast passenger consists it seems likely to me that they may have pulled the PFE as well.

:D

Last edited:
Jango! You've been mighty quiet recently. WFD is looking awesome! :D

:D

Hi Norm,
There is a lot of other meat on the fire ....

West from Denver TRS19 (90 miles of a historic route..)

Sherman Hill TRS19 (Ahh .. the magnificent green grasses of the hills ....)

Donner pass TRS19 (The great rocks horizons...)

White Pass TRS19 (WOW ... the seasons, wonderful autumn! Incredible winter! )

Sebino lake Paratico branch (Not only trains....)

Rollins Pass 1910 seasonal version .....

Unfortunately the seasonal modification and the replacement of the objects takes a long time. :'(

:wave:

Hi Norm,
There is a lot of other meat on the fire ....

West from Denver TRS19 (90 miles of a historic route..)

Sherman Hill TRS19 (Ahh .. the magnificent green grasses of the hills ....)

Donner pass TRS19 (The great rocks horizons...)

White Pass TRS19 (WOW ... the seasons, wonderful autumn! Incredible winter! )

Sebino lake Paratico branch (Not only trains....)

Rollins Pass 1910 seasonal version .....

Unfortunately the seasonal modification and the replacement of the objects takes a long time. :'(

:wave:
Between this list and the Bear Creek and South Jackson project, I'm going to have to buy a new computer to run TRS19

The Billboard Speedtree version of Andy Turnbull's Eastern Kentucky 3 available at The Erecting Hall.

TANE SP3

tane4_0103.jpg

Harold

Last edited:
It's early September, 1952 at Cincinnati Union Depot, and the mid-afternoon rush is in full swing. Departing from track 9 is the LE&E's Metropolitan Limited, en-route to Boston. By this date, most of the consist has been upgraded with streamlined cars, and most head-end traffic has been transferred to other trains in an attempt to cut the schedule down to 18 hours between Chicago and the Bay State, via Cincinnati. The brief renaissance is soon to end, however. By this time next year this train will have once again been relegated to secondary status as passenger losses began to creep on the railroad's bottom line.

Backing into the terminal just in front is the CA&L's Gulf Ranger, inbound from New Orleans. The approach to the Cincinnati Central Belt Line's Ohio River Bridge, CA&L's access to the Queen City proper from the south, meant most trains were forced to back into and out of the terminal. This time-consuming move must have been a headache for the tower operators, as it tied up several main tracks, however the CA&L's use of Union Depot, and the oddball maneuver, would remain until the end of CA&L passenger service to Cincinnati.

In the foreground, an OR&W EMC TA has just cut off from the Vanguard, in from Kansas City about fifteen minutes prior. The crew will navigate past the constant flow of traffic towards the Ohio River coach yards and engine terminal, where the locomotive will be serviced for the return trip the next morning.

Amidst all of this action, a MNRR freight train passes on the freight tracks on the foreground, and switchers shuffle cars to and fro. The riverfront operations in Cincinnati were certainly a bottleneck, to say the least!

2019-11-05_185003.jpg
2019-11-05_185037.jpg
2019-11-05_185113.jpg
2019-11-05_185334.jpg

Last edited:
Your trackwork is exquisite!

It's early September, 1952 at Cincinnati Union Depot.

Amidst all of this action, a MNRR freight train passes on the freight tracks on the foreground, and switchers shuffle cars to and fro. The riverfront operations in Cincinnati were certainly a bottleneck, to say the least!

2019-11-05_185334.jpg

I like your the way you do your Track work, I don't know if you use a Slide Rule for precision, but whatever you use, keep doing it.....

The track puzzles are just amazing to look at.........How straight and aligned everything looks........

My hat is off to you.........

And I thought my rivers were the color of my coffee !

My coffee looks (And tastes) like Conemaugh river water, after a hard rain

Last edited:
Back