Page 2693 of 2693 FirstFirst ... 16932193259326432683269126922693
Results 40,381 to 40,388 of 40388

Thread: USA Pics

Western Pacific F3 No. 802 leads the California Zephyr west out of Oroville, CA. Here, the train crosses the Feather River for the first time on its journey through the Canyon. To the left, the old Western Pacific main can be seen. Which used to cross the river a mile northeast of this location.

Fast Forward 50 years, Union Pacific Now owns the Feather River Canyon. BNSF and UP Trains Frequent the Keddie Wye. Although BNSF may share trackage with the UP, UP more or less loans the Trackage to BNSF.

Its a rainy day out, with not much sunshine. With conditions like this, you would probably expect more cheer from a Graveyard.

My attitude=/=NARM's Attitude

Blog Entries

hope this route comes out soon been waiting for it since the project began. lol keep up the good work

Blog Entries

So, I got back to work on Bozeman Pass, then decided to start a new side project since Blackwater is pretty much done. So yeah my limited time is now split three ways gahhhh. Cookie goes to who can guess what route this is a rebuild of. Track arrangements in the first shot are mostly original, second shot is completely off so it may be a rough one :P
    ~Coleton

United States of America, Pittsburgh Pistolvania
    Blog Entries

Colorado inspiration

PVR Springdale loco service and MOW storage/material yard. Still a WIP.

United States of America, Pittsburgh Pistolvania
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by normhart View Post
    ... great pics removed.... Are you going to release any sessions for this escd84?
    Hello Norm, I did not do a normal session for the route. Rather a 24h hours day as a session tinkered. This means 26 trains drive the yard throughout the day and then wait to be split up. Then there are trains that pass through. Ultimately, the user decides what he wants to do with it. Is stressful in SP, because you only have a few hours until the tracks are occupied again and the bowl should be emptied between them as well, but could something be for MP? If interested, I can publish it. But abandoned testing with the session due to the current game base which makes it almost impossible.

If anyone is interested, especially in terms of testing the MP session, then leave a short message here.

and back to the topic:

Nice Greetings

Epo