USA Pics

Full steam ahead!
image.png

Beginnings of Tidewater For T:ANE (Free :hehe: As Available on DLS, part of TRS2006, and should remain especially with the tools of T:ANE): Single Player and Multiplayer.
As progression continues, more screenshots will be shared. The single player will have a seasonal session for those who have my payware trees

So you are making your own version of tidewater?

There is certainly a lot content you guys at the Erecting Hall have produced (not including personal stuff) that are still in the development, trainman7616.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
A passenger train with a 4-8-4 engine on the head end steams past the giant coaling station with a line of Baltimore and Ohio hoppers in the background, the railroad had previously decided on putting a speed restriction on these locomotives which is assigned to passenger service but, that never happened as they had take the passengers from one city to another on time.

It's 7PM MST in Billings MT when CB&Q passenger #30 from Denver arrives.

The Q power is turned in preparation for the trip back to Denver.

A NP switch engine moves the baggage car to the other end and connects the passenger cars. The Q passenger #29 is ready to return to Denver.

Watch the video

6AM MST. The morning switch goes to work.

The morning switch pulls the CB&Q passenger into place.

CB&Q #29 will depart shortly.

Morning switch picks up cars at the East Industrial site.

Watch the video

WPCalif_Zephyr.jpg

Western Pacific F3 No. 802 leads the California Zephyr west out of Oroville, CA. Here, the train crosses the Feather River for the first time on its journey through the Canyon. To the left, the old Western Pacific main can be seen. Which used to cross the river a mile northeast of this location.

Fast Forward 50 years, Union Pacific Now owns the Feather River Canyon. BNSF and UP Trains Frequent the Keddie Wye. Although BNSF may share trackage with the UP, UP more or less loans the Trackage to BNSF.

Its a rainy day out, with not much sunshine. With conditions like this, you would probably expect more cheer from a Graveyard.

So, I got back to work on Bozeman Pass, then decided to start a new side project since Blackwater is pretty much done. So yeah my limited time is now split three ways gahhhh. Cookie goes to who can guess what route this is a rebuild of. Track arrangements in the first shot are mostly original, second shot is completely off so it may be a rough one :p
qu0GAtE.jpg
Mnm08Xf.jpg

... great pics removed.... Are you going to release any sessions for this escd84?

Hello Norm, I did not do a normal session for the route. Rather a 24h hours day as a session tinkered. This means 26 trains drive the yard throughout the day and then wait to be split up. Then there are trains that pass through. Ultimately, the user decides what he wants to do with it. Is stressful in SP, because you only have a few hours until the tracks are occupied again and the bowl should be emptied between them as well, but could something be for MP? If interested, I can publish it. But abandoned testing with the session due to the current game base which makes it almost impossible.

If anyone is interested, especially in terms of testing the MP session, then leave a short message here.

and back to the topic:

Back