USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

a class of dual service S-43 high headlight 2-10-0 has been ordered to supplement the center light engines.

@jacksonbarno I wasn't asking for it for nothing i am more than willing to pay for it as it was I thought originally going to be payware and was waiting until it was finished to order it.
"Not willing to give it out" does not necessarily mean "Not willing to give it out free." It's against the author's provisional license to hand it out under any circumstances; that's usually the case with an unfinished model.

Over and Under....

All these TRS19 shots make me feel complete inadequate and inferior... Slowly moving content over to take the plunge.

A southbound CSX manifest has just re-entered home rails after operating over commuter territory as an eastbound NS intermodal is on final approach to it's terminus of Morrisville, PA.

-J

8Dewgv9.jpg

Woodbourne station...is this route available in the DLS or is it of your own making?

All these TRS19 shots make me feel complete inadequate and inferior... Slowly moving content over to take the plunge.

A southbound CSX manifest has just re-entered home rails after operating over commuter territory as an eastbound NS intermodal is on final approach to it's terminus of Morrisville, PA.

-J

8Dewgv9.jpg

Jacksonbarno,
Thanks so much for those really great Burlington (CB&Q) shots. The E5 is particularly striking (from a post further back) but your F7A's are really smooth too. It's been a while since any of them have been posted.

Heinrich505

Matruck,
Are those from the up-and-coming Clovis-Lubbock route? If so, you are doing a great job of tantalizing us with your screen shots. They really look sharp, Mick. I've driven through that area several times. It looks very familiar. Thanks for posting.

Heinrich505

Thanks fella's yes Heinrich that is Max's new Clovis-Lubbock Route and if you both railfan the spot then he has done a great job with it.
Cheers Mick.

Back