USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

a coal drag led by 2-10-0 engine 2628 with the boiler tube pilot evident in this shot taken in a still growing town rumbles down the tracks which was from a former railroad company who went bankrupt and then taken over which is in need of rail replacement which has not happened yet since the diesel to steam transition.

Now that’s a container train

110 miles from Point Breeze Yard Baltimore, MD to Hagerstown, MD/WV Intermodal. About 2.5 hours, up to 2% grades. The route isn't really set up for double stacks so I kinda ignore the containers gouging grooves in the tunnels and knocking beams out of the bridges. :hehe:

Trying to locate that area on Google Earth. Is it near Smith Boulevard? There are some absolute gems of industrial buildings and storage tanks there.

You can try searching in earth for 'port of albany new york', also 'albany port authority' might work. I can get the earth url if neither of those works. Good luck - Walter

Now that’s a container train

Hehe, if you thought my container train was impressive take a look at what the grumpy old man put on his Cotton Belt.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I had 51 Gunderson cars in my consist, I have not counted Dave's yet but it is much longer I think. :D

Back