USA Pics

WOW These are some sweet shots!!!!!!!!!! What route is this!!!!!! Amazing

Well, thanks, please refrain from quoting all the images though, please. Its the BNSFs Butte Subdivision

Leaving Edgemont SD for the Black Hills Subdivision with a Coil Train

2020-10-04-011942.jpg

2020-10-04-012102.jpg

2020-10-04-012125.jpg

2020-10-04-012144.jpg

2020-10-04-012313.jpg

Those are some great shots of BNSF. Reminds me of my time in Run8 out of Bakersfield. Despite my absolute enjoyment in Trainz I do miss those routes and some of the people I ran with.

I also like that Reading route, very interesting. That is a very curious diamond, don't recall ever seeing an arrangement like that but it's understandable due to the radius to cross the bridge.

Thanks

Sean

Well, thanks, please refrain from quoting all the images though, please. Its the BNSFs Butte Subdivision

Leaving Edgemont SD for the Black Hills Subdivision with a Coil Train
Hello Flusi, great shots and route you got here, reminds me of Red Dead Redemption, but in a modern setting. I was also wondering about those dark spots on the switches in your yard, are they personal reskins of the JR Grease spot? Or is it another 3rd party asset available somewhere else?

Those are some great shots of BNSF. Reminds me of my time in Run8 out of Bakersfield. Despite my absolute enjoyment in Trainz I do miss those routes and some of the people I ran with.

I also like that Reading route, very interesting. That is a very curious diamond, don't recall ever seeing an arrangement like that but it's understandable due to the radius to cross the bridge.

Thanks

Sean

Thank you Sean.

I believe that that diamond arrangement is actually there now going by this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZx_B12Clwg. It shows it nicely at 3.55 mins into the video. I based my design off that but yes, something a bit different.

By the way, this is the JR Reading and Northern route I am updating for myself in TRS19.

Kind regards,

Craig

Heading through the small Wisconsin town of Tunnel City, Union Pacific local LTA-41 heads for the junction to Canadian Pacific's Tomah Subdivision. Having left the UP Yard in Adams, WI a couple hours before hand the local got on the Winona Subdivision at Wyeville, WI. The Winona Subdivision is all that is left of Chicago & Northwestern's line to Winona, MN. The CNW's tunnel in Tunnel City collapsed in 1972 and after that, the railroad used trackege rights over the Milwaukee Road to gain access to their small yard in Winona, the same practice occurs today involving the UP and CP. But first has to hold up and wait for a CP EB to clear, before it can continue on its way

Back