BBNa6GK.jpg

Wc4QTIU.jpg

51yQ1GQ.jpg

bmzCRNu.jpg

2vqoQdj.jpg

APFWiNn.jpg

ABYkoOs.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Nice display of rollingstock there Erik! That transformer car looks like Micks? I didn't know he got around to finishing it. Are the covered hoppers from RRmods?

scratchy_5ad8b5d2b87b8.jpg

@ norm, the flat car is Mick's (matruck), he was kind enough to let me "beta" test it, but he has not relased it to the public yet (I dont know why).

The transformer (Step-up Transformer <kuid2:108912:200906:3>) is included in THIS download :).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ scrathchy, the hoppers are RRMods & davesnows & JR's ;).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barti: Thank you.

L9B9QyW.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

@ norm, the flat car is Mick's (matruck), he was kind enough to let me "beta" test it, but he has not relased it to the public yet (I dont know why).

The transformer (Step-up Transformer <kuid2:108912:200906:3>) is included in THIS download :).

// Erik from Sweden

Thanks Eric, that opened a can of worms. Turns out I had that transformer (although not the depressed center in that link) and had forgotten it. I'll hope that matruck decides to release his depressed center one of these days.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

That got me going on what else I might have. OMG! The nice thing about getting old is you keep finding things for the first time over and over. :hehe:

Nice shot of slave-driver's 370 ton flat BTW.

Last edited:
Back