USA Pics

scratchy_5ad37a43d7151.jpg

scratchy_5ad37a74e5915.jpg

scratchy_5ad37a0e948f8.jpg

the Steam Era on the Tidewater Western has arrived.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
The year is 1986 and despite the weather which is taking a turn for the worst with the threat of severe thunderstorms, this ALCO-built 2-8-0 hauls a 4-car freight train down the tracks which has not seen maintenance for years since a new steam Railroad took over from the previous railroad company who went bankrupt ,who in fact was plagued with years of bad decisions and fatal mergers with other systems, over expansion and sometime later bankruptcy that now resulted into the creation of the steam only Tidewater Western Railroad Company following the hostile takeover of the diesel powered system and the diesel locomotives that were on the roster prior to the steam takeover were either sold off at auction, scrapped or given to other railroads for power.

Last edited:
2018-04-15-183500_orig.jpg

A Canadian Pacific Local crawls out of Muskego Yard caboose first
2018-04-15-183523_orig.jpg

2018-04-15-184327_orig.jpg

A Canadian Pacific manifest with NS, CSX, and DME power rumbles out of the yard towards the CP C&M Subdivision
2018-04-15-185056_orig.jpg
2018-04-15-190029_orig.jpg

Passing Lake interlocking
2018-04-15-190048_orig.jpg

A variation of it will be included in my Eagle River Railway route Normhart

He he, pay no attention to me, I'm easily confused. I had to go back and look at your snapshots to realize that I was looking at a different route and asking about a different rail car. D'oh!

Loving the Eagle River route Scratchy. Think i may have to do up a reskin of one of Ben Neals steamers just for that route whenever it gets finished as a heritage engine.

Hi everyone, great pics, sorry to ask this but I can't find any info on it, host and post went away, what is everyone useing to post pic now, I am just liking to post every now and then so I don't want to waste money on a paid site, being a truck driver don't awalsy have internet where I go, thanks for any help on this, and just pm me so I don't spam the thread and sorry if this is in the wrong spot to, thanks aging for your time

Back