USA Pics

:D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks btvfd!

You’re welcome Norm
I Gotta say those pictures look mighty good
I will add just one note the KM B units being that they never existed real life it was a concept idea that if Southern Pacific and Rio Grande had gone full scale with ordering those A units past the testing phase then that may have been something that would’ve been built kind like the F and the E B units

Last edited:
I want to thank btvfd for all of the Twin Peaks items,
I am upgrading and redoing a lot of my old original Clinchfield route that was so successful back in the day. I will bring it up to 2019 standards and I am adding a lot to it, including a rather extensive logging branch and I will utilize a lot of the TP items. This route was never intended to be prototypical, we are actually working on the PROTOCLINCH which will be a proto version of the entire route. This route is for fun, with lots of operational opportunities. So in that vein I am adding the logging branch. The old girl still has a lot of operating fun, I had not ran it for over 5 years until a few weeks ago. I think it can once again be a really fun project. My thanks to those who have upgraded it in the past and you will be recognized when the route is released. Thanks again, the TP locos and rolling stock are top notch!

Cheers,
John

John:

You are most welcome.

Enjoy
Jim
BTVFD

Nice shots everyone :).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix: Amazing work & shots :Y:, I get totally dizzy when trying to capture all the details in the pics ;).

J9wWfQe.jpg

RiV5fPA.jpg

pAAisCz.jpg

6k90K6Z.jpg

BnZCci3.jpg

EjNmeas.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

ZAyRqAT.png

CSX AC6000CW #625 leads southbound coal loads from the Resource Mine into Morley, TN on the CSX KD Subdivision.

4KyvYUt.png

Awhile later, Q540 prepares to drop a new unit off as the Duff Mountain helper. The 5103 will be taken to the Corbin, KY shop for it''s 92 day which is coming due soon.

Cheers,
Woody

Back