6tJ7kri.jpg

7jd0Kep.jpg

9MK4ll8.jpg

txbSpfA.jpg

DBk23Gs.jpg

More here

First shot in TRS19 and no complaints:

GN-EB-on-Rivercide-Trackage.jpg

GN's Empire Builder takes a righthand sweeper on Rivercide Electric RR trackage, admittedly speeding to make up for lost time (due to the engineer's propensity for overshooting the platform).

@dwn2884 Good shot there, I love the classic Empire Builder. And yeah, overshooting the platform or stop position happens to me too when I come into a station too fast, or miss time the breaking

@dwn2884 Good shot there, I love the classic Empire Builder. And yeah, overshooting the platform or stop position happens to me too when I come into a station too fast, or miss time the breaking

I've been playing Trainz in one form or another for almost 10 years and I still can't nail a perfect stop unless I'm in easy mode.:hehe:

dwn2884 --

Empire Builder. Rivercide Electric. Overshooting platforms.

Well, you have to admit that on Rivercide the platforms are short. Very short. But then your train is long. Very long. So you should be able to stop with one or two cars at the platform.

But as for overshooting, if I can drive a steam locomotive in cab mode and make a video simultaneously, and bring the locomotive to a halt at exactly the right spot -- you aint got no excuses.

You might find that tomorrow The Dispatcher will make you ride with Chuck & Joe to show you how it's done. Properly.

Phil

Edit:
The route in the video is Rivercide Railroad, the non-electrified version. On the Download Station.

Last edited:
Easily has to be one of the best shots I've ever seen on the whole forum, no word of a lie.

Thanks mate! Didn't expect that sort of compliment, that's for sure. Appreciate it.

And yes Graeme, definitely California ;) certainly not Kilmore East through the railfan curves.

Lovely shots all

Back