USA Pics

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Yes it is. I heard on the Trainz Italia forums that if you PM; Jango; for 35 dollars he will send you the files. As for it being available publicly anymore sadly it is not. But that is how I obtained it. It really only works/looks good/functions in TANE and Below (Best suited for TS12) I think it has been taken down because a couple of the items are faulty/wont load in TANE and above. In 19/22 the trees are all faulty and most of the bridges/tunnels are as well. Only thing in TANE is the snowsheds are not faulty but don;t show up. There are like 4 tunnel portals and 4 bridges that either wont load or are faulty. But the route is still playable in it. Still looks good in TANE.

I believe he is working on Donner Pass for TRS19/TRS22 but the last progress pics I saw were back in 2019. I think he had to finish West from Denver for TRS22 first.

Its worth a try

I have done 2 double lines crossing each other in a diamond. Using the JR Diamond Crossing. You just need to use 4 of them (for each line that crosses)and it works fine.
I tried that and either
>one line still displayed red even after a train passed on the opposing lines
>the lines all displayed green and trains passed through
>one line would display red while a parallel line displayed green as if it was a passing loop
Am I not getting it right?

Merged / Updated Sections of Coal Country, Datsun Junction, Diamond River Mine, and Esopus Valley. Some Stagging on Each End with some extra mines. Use a sequential Train list from an old 2001 MR article on the small Appalachian Central coal hauler layout to operate it, changed train lengths and few names of destinations added extras. Weather that affects train movements around the route. Pretty Awesome. Near 20 trains end up moving around the route in a realistic fashion. The RP&P definitely puts in work, ALOT OF COAL. Takes all damn day to complete the session tho lol. it's 1998 btw before the split up of Conrail.

Last edited:
Back