USA Pics

TANE_2019-09-21_16-06-26-815.png

TANE_2019-09-22_13-54-03-568.png

Train 550 bound for Oyster Bay passes by with MP15AC #158 leading, and with some heavily tagged P-72s, and at the back GP38-2 #266. Circa October 1993.

Tidewater Terminals grain and feed facility. Made from the CDE Trainz - Ore Valley, merged with JR's Tidewater River, Diamond River, Coal Country, Eagle River, and all combined with The Pioneer Valley Routes. This a non ending work in progress!
Tidewater-Terminals..jpg
Tidewater-Terminals.jpg

Is that EK3 Harold? If so, what Trainz version? Looks really good.
Yes it is EK3 almost like it is meant to be.

Am using TANE SP1-NoDrm so I can use CarTagger and QuickdriveV2 both killed in later versions. Tried TANE SP2 but that versions graphics aren't as good.

The only change was the use of payware mcquirel Speedtrees.

tane1_0003.jpg

tane1_0004.jpg

Amazed by how well the old G: track looks.

I find TRS2019 "overcooked" graphically. Doesn't look like the graphics that I initially said "WOW" on the first release.

Harold

Last edited:
Silly question, what is EK3? I assume it is an abbreviation of the route name? It looks like a really well done route. Thx.

Silly question, what is EK3? I assume it is an abbreviation of the route name? It looks like a really well done route. Thx.
Andy Turnbull's (hope I spelled that right) Eastern Kentucky route from his defunct CheckRail site.

No longer available, but probably the best train-sim route ever.

Harold

Last edited:
Back