USA Pics

Crawford

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

There he goes again lol having that band tier 4 out and about wish trainz community had a up to date one of those the dls has some but that’s the first make of that kind of loco the earlier stages but the new tier 4 et44c4 look awesome if anyone has seen one in real life up close it’s exciting but great job Deadpool

felix: :udrool::mop::clap::Y:
(I find no words that can describe how incredibly nice everything is, and all the details…………:udrool:.)

// Erik from Sweden

Now here is something you hardly ever see in Trainz,

It seems that about February or so newyorkcentral released a 10th Anniversary Megapack which includes three (3!) 22 passenger car consists with three (3!) custom engines. (and didn't announce it).

Pretty cool, thanks Peter!

Last edited:
Norm,
Thanks for the heads up. I'd never been to Peter's site. There are some really nice things there. Your screenshots are great. That mega pack looks fine, but unfortunately I came up with many missing dependencies for the mega pack. :(

Heinrich505

Norm,
Thanks for the heads up. I'd never been to Peter's site. There are some really nice things there. Your screenshots are great. That mega pack looks fine, but unfortunately I came up with many missing dependencies for the mega pack. :(

Heinrich505

Can you list them? The steam locomotives require dependencies from colorado71trainz for the Berkshire and Subpar Productions for the N&W J.

Thanks for all the suggestions and the locations to visit. I believe I'm all set. Some fancy dancing and lots of downloads to fill in the gaps. A very nice set of engines and cars. Thanks Peter!

The GG1 is especially cool. I think I like that one the best. Peter's got a very nice site. I've never visited it before but now I know where it is. :Y:

Thanks again.

Heinrich505

been a while since my last post, but overall some very nice screenshots recently.

UP local up on Eagle River with a GP60 Ph2a on point and a GP15-1 trailing.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Back