USA Pics

Yes, I made a full switching session for the Midwestern Branch including different locomotives from many railroads and a few more wagons, coupled all together again, drove to the red signal which indicates the main route (it is the perfect route for train assembling and driving to the main route, which leads to Avery - Drexel in my Fantasy) , saved the train layout, placed it near Drexel depot and saved the session for long haul driving (there will be more Presets in the future including more traffic) and now I am in the middle of the mountain serpentines enjoying the scenery.

Last edited:
zdz0xCh.jpg

pwi20dD.jpg

jb01R7N.jpg

nyMw7vz.jpg

Awesome shots escd84. Is that Locust Point Yard?

You're right, Riverside/Locust Point. Nice that you recognize it, but actually it just looks like this.

2018-06-16193823.jpg

Nice work there Cristian is that sum thing new your working on mate I’ve not been around here for awhile and hope to be back in the game soonish.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Nice to see you again Mick. It´s good that your wife lets you back to the computer :wave: Is again a new thing, BAL region. But as always, not as true to the original

2018-06-18-135216_orig.jpg

A SOO GP38-2 gets inspected while resting in Muskego Yard.
2018-06-18-133940_orig.jpg

A Canadian Pacific crude oil train with CSX power crawls through the Milwaukee Amtrak station.
2018-06-18-143105_orig.jpg

A Chicago bound Amtrak Hiawatha accelerates past the Lake interlocking plant.
2018-06-18-143325_orig.jpg

The Canadian Pacific Lake Job gives way to the southbound Hiawatha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crew change.

// Erik from Sweden

More beautiful work Erik.

Another personal route?

Cheers,
Piere.

PRR R3sa number 8760 hauls wartime freight circa late 1944.

H7croYL.jpg

Ct60oFv.jpg

Due to a wreck on the PRR main, we now see the train as it detours over the Erie a few miles down the line.

39dUCxU.jpg
18BuNiy.jpg
ZwD5oR2.jpg

Back