USA Pics

q561PRx.jpg

Sure thing.

The trees and bushes are the tb series of forest trees that were used on the tidewater route from JR. They are all on the dls. Use only the 2 version of the tree library.
Same goes for the grass, though its a mix of the tb and jvc series of grasses.

Track is from the Tidewater Route dependency pack on JR.

Last edited:
Absolutely delightful shot Trainman7616 ! Keep up the good work ! Do you have a premium account with postimage.com to be able to post with this size shot or do you use another provider ?
Cheers,
Rail4Pete

Great Shot Trainman 7616.....

WIP with a total revamp of so much yuck, lack of operation or ridiculous operation, and awesome Chessie System S4 Reskin I did. It had potential, but fell very short other than eye candy however not for long :)
This will be 1000% better with so much more improvements it isn't funny. Like I said, had potential and yep it will have it when I am done. Eye candy only WOW's once. Operation and so on WOW's for many moons.
Got a ton of work already done at Tide Water which is how it should of been done and now working on River Point. From there, chop chop and add add to the middle and then onto the opposite end of the river which will amaze :p

2018-03-12_213225.jpg

2018-03-12_213356.jpg

Last edited:

CLW UDU (unit coke, IC Interchange, Dubuque, IA to US Steel Interchange, East Chicago, IN) glides over the BN Aurora Subdivision on the Freeport District.

CLW UDU meets BNSF Z-CHCSTP at Menominee, IL, on the CLW/IC/BN shared trackage between East Dubuque and Portage, IL.

CLW DUBR (Dubuque, IA to BRC Clearing Yard, Chicago, IL) at Brighton Park crossing, taking off after stopping to line themselves over the former C&A/GM&O trackage.

a6GCyku.jpg

A2Y1FDA.jpg

p9WtH7j.jpg

Hi everyone, thought I might post here in this thread for the first time. So I thought you would love these...concerning with the CSX 3099 and its Safety Train equipment.

CSX X903 arrived at RBMN Jim Thorpe station for the first time, now bound for Port Clinton.

CSX-Safety-Train-set-pt2.jpg

CSX-Safety-Train-Set-pt3.jpg

This is gonna be my first post in this thread...so Enjoy!
-Carl

Back