Need help on which of my PC's is better for trainz.

Trainkid91

Empire Builder
Right now ive got 2 PC's setup. My friend told me that PC B lets call it would be better for gaming at the current time, he said espcialyl for games not optimized for dual cores, and im fairly certain Trs 04 isnt :hehe: PC A. AMD 5600 dual core 2.8 GHz processor, 4GB of ram, ATI x1250 with 256 of dedicated ram (integrated chip). (And also windows vista home premium) PC B has Pentium 4 3.0 GHz processor with 1.5GB of ram and a Nividia GeForce 5200 also with 256mb of dedicated ram (this pc has XP media center addition). I already have 04 on PC A, with im guess already about 5 GB of DL'd content!

P.S. (PC A will hopefuly soon have a Nividia 8800 soon :cool: )

matt

PC A will struggle with only built in graphics (I guess an AMD 690G chipset). PC B will be slightlly better, though GF5200 graphics card isn't brillliant. PC A will absolutely fly wth an 8800, though :D

Well my friend got his 8600 and now ive got the 7300LE in this pc. Trainz impoved a bit but it did have a great effect on other games, sid miers now runs at full FPS :) (for the most part.....) . And pc #2 went down but now its working again, now running windows server 2003 :eek:

Back