East Kentucky

The totally-rebuilt Red Star loadout near Fusonia...

ek3_171.jpg

Andy :)

Incredible picture Dermmy,Amazing detail mate i am going to have to buy another monitor just to keep up with the amazing wallpapers you keep producing lol.Keep em coming please.
Cheers Mick.:D :D

Judging by the scenery in some of these pics, it looks like you are back dating the route to an era very favorable in my opinion. Is this just something you are doing for the screenshots? I usually have to back date routes to my liking.

I am trying for a vaguely 1950's - 60's look although I am not sweating it too much. There are 1950's style truck-dump loadouts, but the signals are JR Safetran on the main cause they look fantastic and work really well and the grade crossings have boom gates because I can't find anything for TRS04 that I like better than Weevil's old ProXings. And there aren't enough 'early' cars and trucks...

So it has an overall 'early' look, but there are anachronisms a-plenty. You can run just about anything you like on it...

Andy :)

How's the route coming along Andy?

It's been at a standstill last couple of weeks while I tried to come to terms with where a committed TRS2004 routebuilder stood with Auran's new slash-and-burn attitude, but I am pleased to say I just tonight discovered that the route imports and runs in TS2010-SP2 with much more success than it did in SP1. The following screenies are from 10/2....

ek3_181.jpg

ek3_182.jpg

ek3_178.jpg

ek3_179.jpg

... and while I am not entirely happy they are WAY better than screenies from 09 or 10/1 - so it's back-to-business with both EK3 and Clovis3.

Andy ;)

Back