constant crashing at same locations on map

Ghostryder

QDRN CEO
i am in the process of building the QR Ipswich line in 2006 (Sp1) build 2.6 (3335). for the past few weeks Ipswich has been tested by a select few of hand picked teeters. one of my Trainz Classic Testers has found an error that has me stumped. whenever he is driving through two locations he found the game will continually crash at the same locations every time. i have had a look at the locations mentioned and yes they do share some of the same content features . but then many of these same features appear on a large percentage of the line and are not causing any issues at any other location.
the two locations vary in the amount of content. the person is running TC 3323 there cpu is a processor-amd athlon 64 x 2 dual core processor 3800+ 2.00 GHz, they have a gig of ram and a radeon x1650 series 256mb?? video card. any one who has any suggestion please feel free to step up and say.

Cheers

Ghosty

Sounds like you may have an item of faulty content. I've had this happen before and removed the faulty content. All was well after that.

Cheers

AJ

AJ thats what it sounds like to me but i am double checking everything just making sure i have not missed anything. the map runs well in 2006 but its in TC that the issues have appeared. i will have to have a look at what items are common to the two areas. as it has to be something either that its two different items.

Cheers

Ghosty

I always save a map after I add something. I remember what I added and if it was fine before but then not so afterwards I go back and remove what I just added. Works for me. :)

Cheers

AJ

Back