Help Please

portmark

HI, Ive unfortunately had to uninstall my trainz 2006, I saved my local folder and have put that in the re-installed trainz 2006, however it seems it hasn't worked in saving any of my content, indeed when I enter content manager plus the download station tab has nothing in it to download has anyone any ideas!!

I re-registered and obviously couldnt put my registration code in as it had already been enter when I first registered, but I don't know whether this has any bearing on whats happening, it should I would of thought automatically start after I entered the rest of my details, am I over looking something here!!

thanks for any suggestions
Portmark

Hi,
I have found merely copying the saved local folder back into 06,does not work. What I do is get CMP to 'download content' using the saved local folder,wherever you may have put it. I don't know if it will work,but to save you deleting the local folder again,try to get CMP to 'download content' from the local folder in 06.Don't forget you will also have to commit the content.
Regards Bruce

I re-registered and obviously couldnt put my registration code in as it had already been enter when I first registered

I'm assuming you mean on the forum/Planet Auran (?)

You need to re-enter a) the CD Key to re-install and b) your name and password in the Internet options (so that CMP can connect to the DLS).

What happens is that the CMP has re-built itself (on installation), then you copy in the folder and it doesn't see the folder ('cos it's already up-to-date).
Try delteing the assets.tdx file, let he CMP re-build and have another look.

HTH

Colin

Back