Not open for further replies.
NYC Niagara 4-8-4 done! (Fixed)

nycniagara484oa2.gif

nycniagara484jh5.gif
Lorin:wave:

Last edited:
Nice efforts but :hehe:

From CoC

"# Forum avatars submitted for inclusion to the selection pool must not exceed 204 pixels in width, 30 pixels in height and may not have a total file size greater than 3kb."

You have gone just over on the length of the NYC Niagara 4-8-4 :eek:

Cheers David

NYC J3A unstreamlined 4-6-2 done!

That's the last one I'm uploading for awhile,
Don't see much interest in them anyway, well except to me:hehe::udrool::hehe:

nycj3aunstreamlinedzz1.gif

Lorin

I'm feeling a little lost here. I'm guessing when you talk about an avitar you are refering to the small picture next to your name. But when you talk about uploading them to Auran do you mean to the DLS?

And BTW these are wonderful images but sadly these eyes of mine no longer see so well with the small images.. I've heard it said that "Getting old sucks!" lol

Good work none the less
BobbyB

Getting old does suck, but there again, we have all those wonderful expriences behind us to remember (or otherwise)

Yes an Avatar is the little pictures people use to display things like locos, cabeese etc. They are used throughout the intenet for various things.

You can see the full size things on my website below.

Well you have had 308 views so far, just not many comments.

I always thought there was not enough North American steam avatars, I aim to change that, but we will see if these get uploaded first. They don't have the workforce they once did.

I'm feeling a little lost here. I'm guessing when you talk about an avitar you are refering to the small picture next to your name. But when you talk about uploading them to Auran do you mean to the DLS?

And BTW these are wonderful images but sadly these eyes of mine no longer see so well with the small images.. I've heard it said that "Getting old sucks!" lol

Good work none the less
BobbyB

Thanks Bobby, I upload them via helpdesk, if they are approved I may do a few UK steamers. I'm not sure what ones, as I don't know allot about steamers across the pond.

Lorin

Jeez you should see how FEW UK avatars there are !!

When you consider we had more steamers running on rails than ANYONE else. We started this crazy rail thing dont forget (ah those were the days ...)

Like your sig Lorin, maybe I should second you into Paulz Trainz (there are many positions available)

Jeez you should see how FEW UK avatars there are !!

When you consider we had more steamers running on rails than ANYONE else. We started this crazy rail thing dont forget (ah those were the days ...)

Like your sig Lorin, maybe I should second you into Paulz Trainz (there are many positions available)

I took a look Paul and your right, there aren't many!

So trainzers what steam engines would you like to be made into avatars?

Lorin

Last edited:
I took a look Paul and your right, there aren't many!

So trainzers what steam engines would you like to be made into avatars?
and make them.:D

Lorin

Any German engine will do for me. You have done a great job so far and I am sure made lots of forum members very happy.

Will this do?
BR52
br52oo5.gif

Waiting on the creators perm. to upload it.:wave:

Lorin

that will most definately do. GREAT JOB!!!

edit: would a permission include the use of this wonderful avatar as a signature picture here and on other sites?

Last edited:
Great!

hereby i would like to ask permission to use the GIF of the BR52 as a signature picture on other sites then this one. :)

If Marcin (Steam Locomotive Works) gives the ok to add it to the avatar pool on this forum, then I don't mind you putting it down in a banner or sig. on other sites:p:hehe:

Nothing stop's people from right clicking on a picture and using them, but it's always polite to ask:Y:

I have sent the BR52 avatar to SLW and will wait for a reply.

Regards,

Lorin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back