Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you
icon_biggrin.gif

I hate to bug you, but is there any way that you could make me an avatar of my favorite engine, Ex BAR engine 54. It is a BL2.

Here is a good pic of her side. The color is a little off because of the lighting, so I have included another one to show the actual colors in normal light.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll212/jadebullet/IMG_2197.jpg

bl2rear.jpg

Thank you very much, and I hope it isn't too much trouble. It is a personal request on my part as I worked on her over the summer. She is a beautiful engine, and the only one to wear the orange, black and silver scheme. If you need any more pics, just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance of a BR Class 37 Green please?

Pic: http://www.railway-models.co.uk/l.aspx?k=1209377

Added;)

I hate to bug you, but is there any way that you could make me an avatar of my favorite engine, Ex BAR engine 54. It is a BL2.

Here is a good pic of her side. The color is a little off because of the lighting, so I have included another one to show the actual colors in normal light.

Thank you very much, and I hope it isn't too much trouble. It is a personal request on my part as I worked on her over the summer. She is a beautiful engine, and the only one to wear the orange, black and silver scheme. If you need any more pics, just let me know.

Added;) If you could send me some clear photos of the left side, I would be grateful Jade....the color I can adjust!

Cheers,

Lorin

Aside from the pic that I posted before, this is the best pic that I can find of the left side of the loco. This is back when it was a BAR unit, which would be just as acceptable as the Stourbridge one. (Same loco, same paint, different logo.)

Ok I can work with it, thanks!

Lorin:wave:

I'm sorry to report there will be no more avatars from me done, to those I promised I didn't intend this to happen, my decision only came after this helpdesk message....

Hi Lorin,

At this stage we are not seeking avatar submissions, when we are next we will let you know via the forums.

Regards,

Auran HelpDesk

Mods please lock this thread!

Lorin

A bit severe I think !!

Lorin is doing a very good job, so leave this thread open please.

POSTERS: dont put large pics in here, please pot somewhere else and have a link, or email them directly to me or Lorin.

I'm sorry to report there will be no more avatars from me done, to those I promised I didn't intend this to happen, my decision only came after this helpdesk message....

Hi Lorin,

At this stage we are not seeking avatar submissions, when we are next we will let you know via the forums.

Regards,

Auran HelpDesk

Mods please lock this thread!

Lorin

I suspect this is due to the forum enhancements taking place, and I hope it will be a temporary situation.

It's too bad that we aren't allowed to submit the avatars for use our selves, and also regulate it our selves. (Like have a link to report an avatar if it doesn't fit, or is offensive.)

Auran controls the Avatars, reasonable, and they have other things on their mind at the mo, they will come back in a month or 2 when TS2009 is finalised, and they have a bit more time.

Regardless of the reason, pigs will fly before I make another avatar, how long does it take to copy and paste a gif. file, and again I regret not finishing my list of requests.

I'm sick of jumping thru hoops to get a avatar put up, sometimes taking months for a 3kb image....

Lorin

As the author of this thread I request it be locked please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back