what would happen...

JohnBNSF

Almost youngest member!
what would happen if the Burlington Northern and the ATSF hadnt merged? my model railroad is set on this.
i started to make up an image of what i liked the paint scheme to be. heres what i have!
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
whadda u think?

that loco looks weird for fun let me ask you this what if there wasnt the Conrail/NS/CSX merge happened?what if Amtrack wasnt created? i cant wait for this route if your making it.

ummm... then why did Santa Fe change its paint scheme lol. the old one looked better. are you thinking of mabye the failed SPSF (Southern pacific-Santa Fe or Shouldnt paint so fast:p )
http://www.qstation.org/atsfpix/spsf5347.jpg
i would interested in seeing a trainz layout of SPSF and youve even got some engines for it. if you do a good job you might be able to convince me to make some SPSF SD40-2's, ive always liked the scheme:)

Why don't you work on YOUR OWN route instead of always saying oh I can't wait to try it and all that other stuff you always have to say...and now you say "oh mine now won't be done till 2007" work on yours and zip the lip or more like fingers

I agree.. sort of. You should really contribute to the community if you expect something in return.. Yeah.

That loco looks cool! I'm sure if you did a reskin, it would look cool, too. :D

~MuttsMooch

PS: I hope my comment isn't found offencive.

WCL to make the process a bit easier on me i have gotten some yards of the DLS and merging them in the route so i dont have to go through the annoying task of putting together a yard. if that sounds like a good idea to you.

ummm... then why did Santa Fe change its paint scheme lol. the old one looked better. are you thinking of mabye the failed SPSF (Southern pacific-Santa Fe or Shouldnt paint so fast:p )
http://www.qstation.org/atsfpix/spsf5347.jpg
i would interested in seeing a trainz layout of SPSF and youve even got some engines for it. if you do a good job you might be able to convince me to make some SPSF SD40-2's, ive always liked the scheme:)

Yeah, the Kodachromes rock! Is there any still out there? It would be cool to see a skin of this on SPORBUST's Tunnel Motors. -Chris

Yeah, the Kodachromes rock! Is there any still out there? It would be cool to see a skin of this on SPORBUST's Tunnel Motors. -Chris
Ya, ive been wanting to to make some but doesnt really go with any of my routes so cant find the time, mabye you should make a Santa Fe or SP route set in the 80s....
I think there are a few left, i know a few SF C30-7's survived the merger in SPSF and there are some leasers left in it i think.

Last edited by a moderator:

man i just post an idea and i get a bunch of posts i dont even understand!!!:confused:
first of all:
its just an idea
quote_
I agree.. sort of. You should really contribute to the community if you expect something in return.. Yeah.

i dont see a post bu WCL in my thread... anyways, what did I say about my idea... i never said i would make a map (i mite) i come up with a amaginary paint sceme and people r telling me that im crazy they think its stupid!

am i reading these forums rong?

Sam

I do agree, that paint job has a weird, yet neat look about it good job JohnBNSF

Anyway, about the paint, looks weird to me, course that might just be because its a badly done MS Paint thing

dont take that offensivly please, thats what it it.

If you want some reskins, i can do that style paint on just about any loco you want, dosent look all to hard a shcheme to do, course if there is an ATSF warbonet for the loco already....that just makes it easier to change :D

like my BNSF Dash8W repaint

I do like the paint of the dash9...looks alot different and cool looking!:)

Checkout the blue and yellow ES44DC concept at http://www.tower55products.com. That would have been cool to see even before the superfleet colors. is it possible someone could reskin something like that? Sorry i couldnt post a screenshot, i'm still kinda new at this.:):D

Anyway, about the paint, looks weird to me, course that might just be because its a badly done MS Paint thing

dont take that offensivly please, thats what it it.

If you want some reskins, i can do that style paint on just about any loco you want, dosent look all to hard a shcheme to do, course if there is an ATSF warbonet for the loco already....that just makes it easier to change :D

like my BNSF Dash8W repaint
hmm.... could you do one of a dash9?
thanks a load.

Back