Trainz videos

Hi all, a stupid question. How does one take a video of what is happening on your monitor screen? Does one need an external "video maker/capture" program for this or perhaps Trainz can make a video, like it does with screenshots?

Sorry if the answer is found with search but too many posts came up when searching for "video". None came up with "video making" etc.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Lennard

There are various programs out there on the internet that you can download and use for free. Fraps.com and Bandicam.com are two of them. (I use fraps because my computer doesn't like bandicam) but you can try any of them to see which one you like the best.

There are various programs out there on the internet that you can download and use for free. Fraps.com and Bandicam.com are two of them. (I use fraps because my computer doesn't like bandicam) but you can try any of them to see which one you like the best.

Thank you, I think I will try FRAPS first ans see how I go.

Lennard

Here's a video I made exercising some K&L Trainz steamers. Some of them I never seen on YouTube until now.

ENJOY!!!!!!

wpn96; Nicely done! Great to see the CNR locos getting a work out!
Thanks for the compliment Rick!! I don't think anyone has seen some of these K&L steamers on YouTube, especially the NH and CNR steamers. Thanks again. -William

Last edited:
Back