Trainz videos

I started an imaginary, "futuristic" route for something completely different to try. Here is a small clip. Just Click on the image to start it.

The monorail has now been replaced with the Maglev and I have added the Zepplin. Big thanks to the creator of the Zep for it's very recent update. I still have heaps of things to do, but this small project has been a lot of light fun.......so far!

Last edited:
Not wanting to start a new redundant thread, when this thread already exists ... Should I start a new thread called: "VIDEOS - Fun with Swapping in Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds" ?

It might be really fun to have a separate video thread, with rules: You must supply the name, and kuid of the (Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds) and a video, or sound recording, of your modifications ... So that we all can easily preview, reference, and find these (Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds, and their kuids) so as we all can use the modifications on our locos.

What do you think ?

I think that some really great locos out there have some lame sounding generic Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds, and this type of new thread (with guideline rules) would be very fun, and informative, so we can change Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds.

Tracksounds could also be displayed in this video thread.

If it was a new thread, you wouldn't need to scroll through 1829 posts to preview and find a certain Horn, Whistle, Bell, and Enginesound

Working on a video of Bdaneal's wonderful 0-8-0 NYC loco (comming soon)

Last edited:
Not wanting to start a new redundant thread, when this thread already exists ... Should I start a new thread called: "VIDEOS - Fun with Swapping in Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds" ?

It might be really fun to have a separate video thread, with rules: You must supply the name, and kuid of the (Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds) and a video, or sound recording, of your modifications ... So that we all can easily preview, reference, and find these (Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds, and their kuids) so as we all can use the modifications on our locos.

What do you think ?

I think that some really great locos out there have some lame sounding generic Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds, and this type of new thread (with guideline rules) would be very fun, and informative, so we can change Horn, Whistles, Bells, and Enginesounds.

Tracksounds could also be displayed in this video thread.

If it was a new thread, you wouldn't need to scroll through 1829 posts to preview and find a certain Horn, Whistle, Bell, and Enginesound

Working on a video of Bdaneal's wonderful 0-8-0 NYC loco (comming soon)

Why not put it in a tutorial videos section? That might be more useful.

A Northbound cabride in a TGV Duplex in Trainz 2009 on my Work in progress lay out "Electro Island". from the city of Colden to Northtropp. This is a fantasy layout.

Note that the driving direction on Electro Island is right (normally in France TGV's drive on the left). Electro Island is a layout which I'm still building. It features many electrified lines. I don't know when its ready. There is a Shinkansen line also. See my other video's for that.

I made myself a better engine sound as I found the default sound not realistic.

Back