Trainz videos

Marias Pass Route X - Box cars
[video=youtube;kl26_uHVQRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kl26_uHVQRo[/video]

Set the quality to 1080p HD and enjoy in full screen mode:)

Last edited:
Marsz Module video - Liberation Base & Logman Logistics LTD on displayed

Hi,

Any questions or comments please click on banner and post at the Marsz Blog!

Thanks
Ish

Oh great ... Now Trainz has become a Marsz simulator ... what's next ? The Moon ?
I guess Trainz Simulator 2060 we will all be running nookclear powered space ships ?

Only kidding ... I just love all your assets, and I have been following all your great work with Marsz !

Check out Ish6 blog for more Marsz videos

Last edited:
Just posted a new video over at the tube.

Davido's NSW 30801 Streamline featured on my TS2012 version of Oxford to Queens route.

Regards

Just posted a new video over at the tube.

Davido's NSW 30801 Streamline featured on my TS2012 version of Oxford to Queens route.

Regards
Looks really good, especially since I live in America, and usually not much into other country railroads. Nice.

Oh great ... Now Trainz has become a Marsz simulator ... what's next ? The Moon ?
I guess Trainz Simulator 2060 we will all be running nookclear powered space ships ?

Only kidding ... I just love all your assets, and I have been following all your great work with Marsz !

Check out Ish6 blog for more Marsz videos

Thanks for the kind words, and recommendation -- LOL

Glad that you are having great fun with it all, LOL ---

Actually, going to move into coal and mining operations with the next modules, etc now that those items are slowly coming to surface! I'll post more about it on the Marsz Blog!

Kind regards!
Ish

BTW -- I know that you were joking, however, someone did made a whole of a lot of Moon items -- sorry cannot recall his forum name!

Back