Trainz videos

Dermmy's East Kentucky route

Downloaded Dermmy's East Kentucky v2.1a today into TRS 2010. Here is a short video. I am not that fond of the speedtrees that showed up in portions of the route but other than that, I think it runs good in 2010.

Link removed by me

As of this posting, the video was still being processed by Youtube so if you can't see it, wait a few minutes and come back to try again.

Last edited:
Here's a dodgy video of my upcoming route...

......snip!.............:)

...I'm not much with Movie Maker, so this is uncut capture...

Paul

Hi Paul,

Very good video & a great looking route!.
I appreciate your use of Neoklai's ? animated people. They too are excellent.:)
Well done.
Is your route completed &/or available for download as yet?
Will it run in TRS2004?
If released; what name/title should I look for Paul? :wave:

Looking good...You might want to change to another type of more realistic looking track: Chunky Mesh Tracks like: MP Wood, MP Rusty, MP Concrete are good old standby's used on alot of famous Trainz routes. There are hundereds of great, higher poly tracks, but framerates may suffer.

A short video from the Bussleburg route (fictitious) I am working on in 2010.

Link removed by me

Last edited:
A couple of Southern Pacific Black Widows from RRMods on the Pacific Western route.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWaKr7n3Izs

I always enjoy your movies, especially when they depict trians on my routes such as the Pacific Western. Also, you have done a good job at upgrading the route with trackside foliage. One of these days I will have to post screenshots of the upgrades I have done myself with it. One area of improvement (I have done) is the lake in which your Black Widow is rolling by. I have added backdrops to the water so that the horizon doesn't just come to an abrupt end. Keep up the good videos.

roymac

Back