Trainz videos

Showcasing latest developments on my route, Triple Gauge. This route comprises of NG, SG and BG. This video focuses on SG as well as some aircraft.

The locomotive I'm using is Ingalls Shipbuilding 4S by Dave Snow.

Showcasing latest developments on my route, Triple Gauge. This route comprises of NG, SG and BG. This video focuses on SG as well as some aircraft.

The locomotive I'm using is Ingalls Shipbuilding 4S by Dave Snow.

A switching operation in the fictional town of Gilby on the Neil Smith Canadian National railway

A local from Laurel yard delivers loaded box cars that will be spotted at the Billings dock and trans-loaded to less than carload boxes which will be returned to Laurel for shipment. This is the switching operation that is involved as well as switching the truck docks.

Officially a Burlington Northern train but looking just as it had under the Northern Pacific, the North Coast Limited pauses at Billings, Mont., on April 10, 1970, just over a month after the merger. The train retains a complete set of equipment in the paint scheme by famous industrial designer Raymond Loewy.

Great videos Gary. I sure wish someone would update the North Coast Limited. TrainzForge put out new frieght locos in the color scheme but it doesn't quite match the green-on-green I am used to and it makes the current NCL coaches really faded looking. I guess I need to try my hand at reskinning and see if I could at least just saturate the colors a little more, but an update to TRS19 PBR would really be great. Keep going with the videos, these are may favorite locations and roads!

Thank you so much Forester for the kind comments. I think you should give the NCL reskins a try. I intend to keep posting videos and hope you and other will enjoy them.

The Great Western Sugar company has been a part of Billings for years. After an early November snow local farmers picked up the pace of digging beets and this early morning switch was called to help keep pace with the increased flow of beets.

Variable gauge bogey system on Swiss trains, in action.

Two different views, going and coming

The Talgo system used in Spain

It's been a while since I last posted here. Today I was reviewing the K&L Trainz PRR Streamlined K4, when I was interrupted. Thank you again Steve for creating these incredible steam locomotives for Trainz.

Palouse NP early spring switch

Located along the Palouse river in southeastern Washington, the community of Palouse is an agricultural city served by both the Northern Pacific and Great Northern railroads. This scenario takes place shortly after most of the winter snow has melted and the Palouse region is starting to become the green it is famous for.

Question: just stumbled across a YouTube(tm) video which, although I did not create it, gives a degree of exposure to some items I created. Is it permissible to post a link here? I think it would be of general interest. (At worst, I'd be shilling for its overall creator ;) )

Back