Trainz videos

The route "Eastern Siberia" recreates a section of the Trans-Siberian Railway from Irkutsk-Sortirovochnii station to the Slyudyanka-1 station. On the way, you will find a mountain pass section with dizzying views of the Olkhinsky plateau, based on the real terrain, the profile of the railway track and the autumn season. Constant turns of small radii, changing embankments, recesses and precipitous rocks will not let you get bored. In places, the first snow has already fallen on the peaks of the pass.

Authors:
TimSergey – Sergey Afanasyev
Oleg1234 – Oleg Pershukov

VK: https://clck.ru/373SyV
Release date: 01/26/2024

Directed by Evgeny Titarenko (TheReactorzz)

Last edited:
Slippage in CAB mode was interesting but a bit tricky so I
start with the Beta edition which is based on a departure with a train
weighing more than 175 tonnes. Check out this video:

Then I'll see where it goes. The script library should be studied
more, such as slopes and decreasing speed, but are there methods for fitness on the track?
I don't know...... yet.

Banner.jpg

Hello, I have some footage from my route, Brisney-Sydbane. Basically the name is a combination of Brisbane and Sydney. I run pretty much anything on it really, even VR stuff, well who can blame me with all the fantastic stuff put out by the Hotbox gang.

It is totally fictional, some towns are made up while others are real places just used in a fictional manor.

It's my Hornibrook route that has been developed and renamed.

We follow a Sydney Trains S Set....

Many years ago I visited a museum in Berlin that presented some steam locomotives.
One of these steam locomotives showed stationary connecting rod movements, so why not introduce
this characteristic on the HNJ G12 ?
In addition, I have also implemented fast slippage as opposed to the slow slip.
Which way is determined at random.

Videos of the above characteristics:

I have just upgraded the Spokane Falls and Northern to version 2, based on historical research and subscriber feedback, and the
upgrading of the Columbia and Western RR and Columbia and Kootenay RR to V2.

Something new, I created the video in January in the cold winter, I do love watching snowplows in the mountains

This is a railfan video of Northport WA in 1902, so lots of steam action and LeRoi smelter switching with a little history thrown in.

Have been working on a route called Triple Gauge, it comprises of 3ft6, 4ft8 and 5ft3. More details explained in the video....

Back